Camp Lejeune

Scam Number: (626) 303-9629, (717) 276-8894 | (866) 592-0027, (877) 750-1721
Scammer’s Website or Email: (N/A)
Additional information about this scam:

626 # told me to call the 866 #
717 # told me to call the 877 #

NOTE: Too much effort to write out the text repeatedly, I’ve been doing through some health troubles lately and I’ve been losing my energy, please bear with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear of that Jeff. Please get well and if you need something reach out! :pray:

1 Like

November 18th 2022 - I was in A&E on the for about 3 or so hours in the evening, they ran ECG blood/pressure tests and what not. Currently battling bad Tachycardia, worse Heart Palpitations, Previously High Blood Pressure (meh) so far. Told me they could also hear a heart murmur.

My next steps was to report to the AAU (Ambulatory Assessment Unit) the following day. I was there first thing in the morning, for roughly 5 or so hours - They again took ECG as well as Blood/Pressure tests etc to check over previous results. Thankfully, they couldn’t re-identify a heart murmur sound on that day specifically though, which was a good sign. I was told I would get appointments to see a Cardiologist for a 24HR HOLTER MONITOR and ECHOCARDIOGRAM (Imagine it like a Pregnancy Scan but for hearts). I called last Thursday because I’d been waiting two months FOR NOTHING! Turns out the Doctor forget to request my appointments. Now I’ve been told to wait an extra 3 months, which I’m currently trying to fight that because it’s too long. I’ve been told to also call the Emergency Services next time as a precautionary.

I’ve been told to avoid, in particularly, stimulants - mainly included but not limited to caffeine for the time being. I’m also battling ectopic beats (extra heartbeats) from both the top and bottom chambers of the heart (Atrial Ectopics + Ventricular Ectopics).

I’ve booked an extra GP-based appointment for the coming Wednesday, as things have been looking down since and the main hospital’s cardiologist department isn’t responding to my calls which isn’t helpful. The highest my heart rate has been so far, prior to November was 115 before to now about ~130-140 bpm. I’ve had sleepless nights, small chest pains etc.

Other than that, so far, they can’t pinpoint and accurately diagnose me with a specific anything - for example a disorder or condition, hence the additional testings required etc. I REFUSE to believe at this rate, that it may be normal/not serious. There is absolutely no way in fuck! Although I understand things are different now then from 2 months ago. It feels like one of those where the doctor will say things may or may not be fine, but it’s worse and you feel different - If you get what I mean.

1 Like

Jesus Jeff, what a cluster fuck!! If there’s ANYTHING concerning a heart issue they get you in for tests immediately, at least here in CT they do. Un-fucking-believable. I wonder if the Tachycardia is vax related by chance. Please keep us informed as how this charade plays out!

1 Like

Receive the camp Lejeune scam calls regularly , but they wont pick up after they called me and I have finished answering there introduction questions. They use it now to harass me they think.

1 Like

Everything is literally a struggle for me, even getting out of bed nowadays - it’s so much effort! The doctors are being ridiculous at this rate. I’ve been so patient and they’re taking the piss pretty much. I’ll keep you updated but at this rate I fear somewhat for my life. I’m just fed up. I don’t know where everything went back to going wrong!

Thank you for being so concerned. I’ll keep you as updated as I can. :heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Please do Pal! One of my college umpire partners wife was having palpitations, irregular beats, etc and they got her in right away for further tests. They put her on some meds that rectified it. I had Lyme’s disease back in 2017 and my “former” doc told me I had the flu…FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS! I damn near died from the fever and not being able to get off the couch. I know of the frustration you’re going thru. Put the pressure on them the bastards.

2 Likes

That must suck! I’m sorry to hear that.

Also, just to point out the ORIGINAL Doctor, from the A&E side - said in his professional view - that he BELIEVES that it may be one of my heart valves not closing/opening properly as the blood is rushing through (or it was SOMETHING along those lines), can’t remember word for word what he said two months ago. So there is a chance it could be some form of a Heart Valve problem, disorder/condition or something. I don’t fucking know anymore.

Then again, nothing has been left out of the options - Nothing has been confirmed nor denied. AAU Doctor from the following day simply said he understood it’s happening slightly more than normal cases, AT THE TIME he simply said he believed that there was no serious damage to my heart. Useless bastard, forgot to do my appointments! Won’t believe a word he says anymore, although he was nice and chill.

I’m CURRENTLY on no meds whatsoever, not for sleep - not for pain. I’m having to make do with everything as it is. And it’s biting my ass at times.

1 Like

I’m in total shock that with anything even POSSIBLY wrong with a valve that they didn’t admit you for a barrage of tests. Maybe a call from a lawyer would wake their incompetent asses up! Just called my buddy and spoke to his wife. She said the GP had her in for tests on the 3rd day for: Echo, ECG, MRI, CT scan and ETT which is an exercise cardiac stress test. She said find another cardiologist as she too was shocked.

1 Like

The hospital themselves, as they (I believe legally anyways or I may be wrong) have to declare, have a rating as it shows on their site SAYS THEY NEED TO IMPROVE ANYWAYS MASSIVELY!

To be fair, they used to be a good ass hospital. At this point I’ might as well just be giving up cuz I had enough.

All I’ve been told though for my upcoming followup, if it even happens at this rate, is my current next set of tests, supposedly - will just be a HOLTER MONITOR 24HRS and an ECHOCARDIOGRAM. I’m not sure what after, I guess we’ll see.

If all of you folks don’t hurry up and start getting well immediately, I’ll have to hunt you down and kick the shit out of your recovery glands. :joy:
We’re all a bunch of very broken, yet very dangerous individuals
The last 5 years for me has been a really shitty ride, adding to what has been a 20 year rapid health decline.
Getting old sucks and is not recommended by 9 out of ten health professionals… or me! :worried:

4 Likes

But, wouldn’t that make people worse - goes against it all. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, sending prayers!

2 Likes

Same here BP. I will add both of you to my nightly prayers. They worked for @MajorLeeAwesome as he got better after nearly dying. :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

WHAT HAPPENED? I hope you are okay now!! @MajorLeeAwesome sending prayers my boy.

2 Likes

I’ll leave that to @MajorLeeAwesome to explain (don’t want to overstep any privacy), but he is very slowly getting his body back to norm.

2 Likes

At least things are getting better, hopefully they will stay that way.

1 Like

Here’s an update my bro - Been put on BETA BLOCKERS, GP prescribed it One-Off for a little bit to see how it plays out.

“Bisoprolol (Fumarate) Tablets - 1.25 mg Dose
Two packets, each containing 28 film-coated tablets total per each packet. 56 total tablets. (Oral Use Of Course). 1 tablet a day. Been ‘ADVISED’ to take my first tablet, or two maybe - or just to start - right before bed, because apparently they can make me drowsy af / more fatigued ((FOR EXAMPLE)) so it’s just so I can get used to it. Apparently at least once I start at night, by the time I wake up, the effects will begin to wear off so I can see. Then I can take one throughout the middle of my day.

@Jhawk

1 Like

Thank God they are starting some treatment Jeff, hooray! Please let me know if this helps…I do know of Bisoprolol as they had my aunt on it for some high blood pressure. Luckily it returned to normal as she said the drug gave her headaches and dizziness. Keep me posted brother and I’ll keep you in my nightly prayers. :pray: :people_hugging:

1 Like

I’ll have a follow up in ~2-3 weeks. :heart: the palpitations are a bit bad right now as I’m typing this. I’ll be taking the first tablet later tonight after football training.

The doctor also SUGGESTED - just maybe - it’ll be all I needed from the start, we shall see my brother!

1 Like