Cadre Informatics Pvt. Ltd., Indian SSA impersonators DBA "Vion Media"

Popup - cadreinformatics

Registered via GoDaddy on September 20, 2021 (Updated September 21, 2023) - Whois cadreinformatics.com

Cadre Informatics Pvt. Ltd. is a mass tort lead generation service founded by Brijesh Devrajbhai Patel, Vivek Karsanbhai Desai, Shekhardan Ashokdan Gadhvi, Dineshbhai Motibhai Desai and Akbar A Vadhvania on August 20, 2021. The company has been on our radar since November 18, 2023 for facilitating a government scam by sending fraudulent emails under the guise of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to claim your Social Security benefits will be suspended within the next 24 hours after 25 bank accounts were generated through your Social Security number to launder money and smuggle drugs through the southern border in New Mexico.

The company currently operates out of 708 Titanium One, S. G. Highway, Ahemdabad, Gujarat 380054, India, though Google Maps currently lists their location as being temporarily closed.

The company also claims to operate out of Sylvan Beach, New York as Vion Media, LLC, a broadcast media company with the only known higher-up, Anuradha Yadav, having studied business administration in Ahmedabad. Other company employees include:

Associated LinkedIn Account - Cadre Informatics: About | LinkedIn

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (800) 463-4965 - Bandwidth.com
  • (888) 523-7933 - Telecom Management Group
  • (888) 233-8593 - Bandwidth.com
  • (661) 641-0664 - Onvoy via TextNow, currently parked for Pick-a-Scam.
  • 800-465-1741 - Bandwidth.com

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated IP Address - 2a02:4780:11:1006:0:2922:fd59:6 (Mumbai :india:)

6 Likes

Anuradha Y’s Summary

Anuradha Y, based in Syracuse, New York, United States, is currently a Vice President Marketing and Business Development at Vion Media LLC, bringing experience from previous roles at Invocal Media Connections, LLC. Anuradha Y holds a 2008 - 2013 Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and Financial Management Services @ Indian Institute of Planning and Management. With a robust skill set that includes Customer Acquisition, Pay Per Click, BPO, Business Development, Marketing and more, Anuradha Y contributes valuable insights to the industry. Anuradha Y has 3 emails on RocketReach

Invocal Media Connections, LLC
INVOCAL MEDIA CONNECTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
B/9, SHASHI PARK HOUSING CO.OP.SOC OPP.CLASSIC VILLA SOCIETY GATE NO.3,SARKHEJ ROAD, AHMEDABAD Ahmedabad GJ 380055 IN

AKBAR AZIZBHAI VADHVANIA

LAJJA AKBAR VADHVANIA

2 Likes

UPDATE: The TextNow number is no longer listed on their website and now answers calls as the “Medical Alert Center.”

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - 888-321-9514 (Bandwidth.com)

1 Like

This is some really great intel! I have reported these “executives”. While the ones living overseas may escape prosecution, they may perhaps catch Anuradha Y, as this person is based in Syracuse, New York. Please help by reporting them here:

Report Fraud | Office of the Inspector General (ssa.gov)

3 Likes

I’ve already filed a report to the Office of the Inspector General when I made this thread.

3 Likes

Nice! I know they are slow as hell to investigate, unfortunately, but they do catch these assholes from time to time… Since this potential suspect appears to be residing in NY, I also filed the complaint to NY authorities here:

Inspector General Complaint Form | Office of the Inspector General (ny.gov)

Since it’s not exactly a state agency, it may not fall within their jurisdiction, but I suppose it did not hurt…

3 Likes

NEW NUMBER - (888) 476-7594 (Bandwidth.com line)

3 Likes

NEW NUMBER: 888-564-1139 (Bandwidth.com line)

2 Likes

Tried multiple burners, immediate disconnect sound.

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER: ‪(915) 400-4072‬ (Magic Jack line belonging to “Alex Rodriguez”)

4 Likes

Got Alex’s voicemail, we’ll see if he calls back. Thanks for the updated number.

1 Like

Alex Rodriguez had an oopsies on his cheap number
That happens when you wind up to warp level nuclear meltdown on scammers who target the infirm and elderly.
No amount of drug residue, 22 pounds of cocaine in a recently raided cartel safe house, nor black Corollas on the southern border of Texas can compete when the big go away button is summoned.

Try calling this number now and this is what you get :wink::grin:

But when under the stress and strain of a gazillion inbound calls with bogus caller ID’s for him and his cohort clown show buddies to chase the imaginary victim on, amongst the shit and static of a completely broken number this is what it sounded like as it was lowered into the SSA number cemetery

2 Likes

They are from Gujarat state, India

1 Like