Business loan scam 833-312-3245

Scam Number: 833-312-3245
Scammer’s Website or Email: robocall
Additional information about this scam: $250,000 preapproved

1 Like

… ical Messages

voicemail

My name is Martin Oliver giving you a notification call from our department of tax that and Financial settlement Services. There are new programs that can help you reduce or eliminate your debt completely. It’s possible that your tax debt can now be considered temporarily non-collectible. You can call me back at my personal desk 1-833-312-3245

… umber return your call as soon as possible. My name is Katie Johnson. This is a notification call from our Department of tax debt and Financial settlement services. There are new programs that can help you reduce or eliminate your debt completely. It is possible that your tax debt we can is temporarily non-collectible. You can call me back at my personal desk 833-312-3261

TSG Global number, blocks VoIP calls.

3 Likes

Drat, I called for the first time from my TextMe phone number but it just rang a bunch of times and then the ringing stopped without putting me into a voicemail and without anybody answerin’, yet the counter was not ticking.

I am trying again. It is ringing again a bunch of times. The ringing stopped again but the counter is not ticking.

I am in desperate need of a loan! Where is a kind lender when you need one! Don’t make me go in person locally to a Speedy Cash Loans place or to a 1F Cash Advance location!

2 Likes

This TN is on the network of TSG Global. You should complain to their legal team here: [email protected]

This scum has been harassing people with robocalls for a long time: 833-901-3245 | 18339013245 - Robocaller Warning! - Nomorobo

833-312-3243 / 8333123243 (800notes.com)

1 Like