BotFront.net / ByteFend.com - Untrustworthy Firewall Service

Botfront.net is a firewall company.

They provide Doxbin.org, a doxxing & harassment website, services to keep their website protected.
We have tried many times to communicate with this company but they just ignore the facts.

The owners of Doxbin.org have been sending people to harass & intimidate me, by spamming my emails, spamming my telegram, DDoSing scammer.info, and threatening to send men to kill me.
This is made obvious since they started sending people after me as soon as their Discord server was deleted, and they know I was the one who reported it. How obvious can they make it?

They’ve changed their URL to https://bytefend.com/

1 Like

Whats there email

are these they @ssholes that caused the most recent website outage or was that a planned outage?

@NerdyTyler#169256 Yup

no it wasn’t planned, the people from doxbin.org ddosed the website causing that downtime.

Myself and Thunder are working together to stop it all together

Yep, I was blocked from the site, but thanks thunder for getting in touch with me to work it out. Lets stop these ddosing idiots!

@thunder#169198 you should use BotFront to protect your site from these attacks :wink:

@ToxicJ#169337 LOL, you think what you do has value? LOL

Adding to this, these retards are also protecting darlingstress.com.

Ok now, someone here is for sure is helping ByteFend, i got banned within a second after posting here lmao

@FatGrizzly#184656 Very possible, it could be based on ip