Boner Pills Scam

Scammer’s Number: 319-727-3539
Domains Used: NA
Extra Info: Boner pills

These assholes called me while I was sleeping off a hangover, Tear em up, boys.

3 Likes

319-727-3539 : Got human 6/5 around 2 p.m. EST.

1 Like

Hoarding hard :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks like yall shut em down already

Shwing!!!

1 Like

Called 1:00 PM Central, Saturday, June 5 … a woman named Gia … I told her that I got their penis erection/enlargement pills but that I need to get from them some kind of pills that UNDO the erection … I teach junior high students at an all-girl private Catholic school and I have had an erection of my enlarged penis for 17 consecutive days now, and the principal is going to fire me if I do not stop having an erection! My wife is on the verge of divorcing me and thinks now that I am a complete pervert … I am going to need to repaint the bathroom wall probably, I know you are a woman, Gia, but do you know how hard it is to urinate into a toilet with a boner! I have urine all over the walls/floor/toilet … my mother-in-law is leaving me nasty messages … Well, Gia said that they do not have pills specifically to reverse the erection BUT they also sell CBD products, and two weeks ago a customer had the SAME PROBLEM as me with a permanent erection, and she sold him CBD product and he called back two days later to say it worked! Hallelujah!

4 Likes

The audacity to wake you up when you were sleeping off a hangover! The NERVE!

1 Like

Active 2021-06-07 T 18:24 EST

No one avail

was that a true story? or was it a troll story?

Ummm troll story dude

kinda figured so

Active 2021-06-08 T 17:47 EST

1 Like

but the wait time for an agent is currently long, as i am not getting a response

1 Like

she gave me the usual script and asked me where i wanted to ship the pills to and i said “your mom’s house” and hung up

1 Like

They ask me how I want to enhance my sexual experience and I say, “Well I have a date with your mother tonight so I wanna smash her super hard.”

They don’t think it’s funny

did they get angry and say suggestive incest stuff like “fuck your mother” or “fuck your sister”? i know that was what they did when i had done that too

2 Likes

I pretended to be Kramer from Seinfeld and even gave his address. The idiot scammer fell for it until she looked it up. Lol

1 Like