Bobrtc

I’m new to Scammer.info and when I try to call with Bobrtc it won’t call any advice please.

@Micheal_mickster#116065

1. It can be your device. Windows PCs work fine but Apple/iOS devices might not work.
  2. It could be your browser. Only Firefox and Chrome are supported. Other browsers may or may not work. Also disable any adblocker and VPN or use a VPN that allows webRTC.
  3. It can be that you haven’t connected a microphone to your computer or you haven’t given the browser access to use it.
  4. It can be that you have to configure your microphone with BobRTC in the “Preferences” menu that you can reach by clicking on your name in the top right corner of BobRTC

let me know how this goes.

@NeeP#116069 I use opera GX does it work ?

[[73],[1,21,73]]

@Micheal_mickster#116074 You should try using Firefox. Most people have the best luck with it.

@Micheal_mickster#116074 The regular Opera browser should work fine, I can’t comment on the gaming variant of their browser, but unless it’s blocking WebRTC it should work as well.

@NeeP#116069 hi I got it working with google chrome thanks!!

awesome!

@NeeP#116069 the Bobrtc.live what operating system do you require to be able to use the site ?

@MaxGame#116112 sorry for slow reply. So anything apart from MacOS / iOS should be fine. Even MacOS / iOS seem to work with some workarounds but it’s not guaranteed it works.

@MaxGame#116112 sorry for slow reply. So anything apart from MacOS / iOS should be fine. Even MacOS / iOS seem to work with some workarounds but it’s not guaranteed it works.