BobRTC login

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask about problem with BobRTC account/login (so I just ask here in case other people here has some answer). I haven’t used my BobRTC account for a while and during my “break” it has been a change in the login procedure (through BaitArmy). I don’t get anywhere with my old BobRTC details (and no response on ‘Forgot password’), so as I see it I have to sign up at BaitArmy. I can’t see that a brand new account “somewhere else” can find and lead me to my old BobRTC account. Does anyone here know how I can get to my old BobRTC account?

You had to migrate your old account over to BaitArmy, but I believe that date has passed. You can try the following link…

Otherwise, you probably need to create a new account.

I kind of suspected a reply like that, so that was what I did. Thank you anyway. :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m having a similar problem, but when I do the forgot password thing, it sends me a verification email, then when I attempt to reset the password, clicking next takes me to a 404 not found page. I’ve tried a million times to reset it but nothing works.

1 Like

SAME for me

Same .

im actually having that same exact message when creating an account for BobRTC. this is gonna be really tough.

Welcome😃

1 Like

Hello,

I could help you register an account with Bob rtc

If you want to shoot me a message and I will make you an account with a throwaway email address

RE: @accounterror

2 Likes

I hadn’t logged in for a really long time. I don’t remember my password, it was on my old phone. I’ve tried to create an account, several times over the last few months over at Bob, I get to the point where I pick my username, that’s all good. I put in my password, tells me it’s good strong password… That’s as far as I can get. Don’t know why

2 Likes

same here.

1 Like

@accounterror Welcome to the community

1 Like