BobRTC Has DECLARED WAR on Premium Techie Suppoat

NOTE: After making a connection to +1 (800) 912-9394 and a recording starts, the BobRTC call timer does not start. This appears to be the case with all the blue call links at the top of the page. When calling the normally listed numbers in the phone book the timer functions fine.

I’m in! But for some reason on BobRTC I can’t connect on Chrome, only works on Firefox. Any ideas guys?

Another thing - how is BobRTC free? Are you using another scammer's SIP trunk? lol

Not been able to get a call through to Premium Techie Support all day!

Not being able to connect is a good thing. They were picking up earlier today but probably gave up after the flood hit.

Scammers info

1808-666-8652

i havent been able to get through. thats great, maybe they gave up today. i guess try tomorrow.

@MarlboroMan2710#108808 AHHAHAHAHA dude one time i had numbers from ice mugger site that had no one minute speech so i jus confrenced all the calls together

ahaha

there like scamming coackroach robots dude

listen to it: https://soundcloud.com/techsupportusa/sets/premiumtechiesupportcom

@kenzo#108806 now that supporthello is dead thanks to this site im now focusing on http://scammer.info/d/14506-travel-company-scams
its my last company to destroy after we destroyed many many others this site (livepcexpert , entricks..ssa scams ) mannn anyone remember the glorious times of america geeks , those were the days

p.s donate to this site man , this world needs us right now with our countries losing billions a year..and heyy i dunno for me its fun to fight back ...DONATE bros

http://scammer.info/d/10627-donations-btc-paypal-accepted

Uhh bobrtc isn’t working for me is anyone else having this issue or just me? It was working this morning for me btw.

Just think, their minute long speech on how they’re not scammers gets you past the 47 second minimum for billing. Keep it up peeps!

Damn, at the time of writing (10.00 UK) they are all either not connecting at all (no such number tone) or the recording plays until the website par tof the message then it hangs up automatically.

But I want to play … damn them all!

They’re back up and running!

Just got through a few times on the +1-877-958-7560 number.

I’m at work so can’t use BOBrtc, I can only use google hangouts on my phone. Will start hitting them again tonight.

@DeadlyBleach45#108863

On PTS's main number they shut this one completely off yesterday. It's not a permanent shutoff. That's why you're not hearing any ringing at all, just silence. The talk channel is not even getting raised.

It's a mixed bag on the other numbers. I believe they are using different providers for the different numbers, probably based on cost. They have also programmed each number to behave differently.

Be sure to try all of the PTS numbers and the come back later if none of them are connecting. Like any Indian-based scammer, they will pop right back up as soon as you look away for too long and stop hitting them.

PTS is definitely of the size and income that they could pay bribes and they have a fairly strict company culture (this is why phone agents rarely lose their cool and act like robots). They strive to appear as genuine a company as they possibly can because this provides them protection from the authorities.

@kenzo#108882 Agreed. I notice when I open up 15 windows on some SSA scammers they will shut it down in around 10 minutes. Pretty hilarious to see them answering nonstop for that long though. I mute all the channels so all you hear are about ten people saying “HELLO!!!?” in various stages of frustration. Then the number goes down.

Stop calling. Wait five minutes. What do you know. Back up. And so it starts again.

Been trying to call the numbers on BobRTC, but they either don’t connect at all or they get part way through their long recorded message and then cut-off.

However the UK number is working and they are answering. +44-800-031-5348

I ask them why their American phone numbers do not work and they immediately go to "as I am not getting any valid response, I have to disconnect this call"

EDIT to say, one of the scammers just told me they have an internet or network error, so the USA numbers are not working.

@JONATHAND#108902 … I put the headset mic into one of the ear pieces. Fun listening to them answering each other :wink:

Do they remotely connect ? What do they use ?

SSN & MICROSOFT POP UP SCAM

I have been scammed by them they are sitting in India running a Call center. They know that they are getting lots of calls so they can try to misguide you by saying its a book binding shop so that you can stop calling them. But help me to get there Call center shutdown because they are scamming people daily.

Running a social Security scam and pop up scam they are jerk and they already have been reported to Better Business Bureau. This is a new established Call center trying to satisfy there needs by scamming people do not trust them

Now let me share the TOLL FREE numbers:-

1800-321-6896

1844-566-2752

1888-255-05751808-666-8652

Is the UK number posted in the BobRTC phonebook? I’ve accured a decent amount of long distance credits and would be happy to harass them. Since I’m relatively new to BobRTC, I don’t know how to readily connect to the UK number. Thanks

Hah. They’re raging!

so the corp company is listed on Indeed https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Saburi-Tlc-Worldwide-Services-Pvt.-Ltd