BobRTC down?

I wanted to post this under “scams” because I visit BobRTC as well as this site when I’m looking for updates on a certain scammer or operation.

None of the pages work for BobRTC. Do U guys know if thy’re down?

2 Likes

Ya same for me

2 Likes

I sent them a tweet message. BobRTC is also good to catch incoming calls

2 Likes

10-Aug-2021 3:14 pm Central Standard Time Yeah, I cannot call into the Bob’s Pit using the Back Door Number. I cannot get to bobrtc.tel web page either at this time. It happens sometimes, with the website and/or the phone numbers to the Pit.

3 Likes

I read on the chat that a kid, probably Aiden, is abusing the system so they were just going to turn the whole thing off for a while. That was the last thing I heard, as one of the mods asked all noobs to log out of the chat, and now it goes to a 502 gateway error when you try to log in.

Aiden and the Aids Art Studio and Sapphire Warehouse, et cetera, et cetera. The trolls will be trollin’ unfortunately.

1 Like

It sucks, because it hurts us in our efforts to prevent benchods from scamming innocent people. I can’t help but shake my head at the fact that this kid is indirectly helping scammers.

1 Like

Yes! And even if trolls are trollin’ in the Pit during America’s “evening hours” when no scammer calls are coming into the Pit at the moment, it ruins the atmosphere, it ruins the time for scam baiters to chat and compare notes and exchange ideas and so on. If “Aiden” really is a 12 year old, or a “minor” or whatever, why does he not have better things to do with his time than troll scam baiters AND HELP THE SCAMMERS as you wrote? Shouldn’t kids and teenagers have better things to do than troll for hours on end? Do kids not “play outside” anymore? Can’t he play video games for awhile?

It really chaps my sorry scrawny ass.

6 Likes

So sadly, NO.

1 Like

So wait is BOBrtc down forever?. I just signed
in today finally :unamused:

1 Like

BobRTC Support on Twitter: “We’re tired of “scambaiters” who do nothing but attack other scambaiters and our tools. So, no more BobRTC.” / Twitter

1 Like

Can confirm was on call with Yaliq… stay tuned.

Fuck. Does that mean like forever?

I sent a tweet message to them. No answer yet

Really his choice he owns it. We were lucky to use it while it lasted. Will it be back? I have no idea.

I see this tweet " We’re tired of “scambaiters” who do nothing but attack other scambaiters and our tools. So, no more BobRTC."

1 Like

Bummer. :disappointed: :worried:

Noooo00000OOOOOooo​:sob::sob::weary::sob::sob:

1 Like

page seems to have been deleted. gives 404 page not found error, reallly hoping this is a hack and not a legitimate decision.

1 Like

Sad sad news … It is …

1 Like