BOA turns into ssa (866) 324-1811

Scam Number: (866) 324-1811
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Active $1506 charge on boa card

7 Likes

Nasty nasty people.

5 Likes

The state of Los Angeles. Brainiac. She could barely speak English. Anyone who falls for this is not a brainiac either.

5 Likes

One of the scam baiters on Twitch is live with them now

2 Likes

I was very polite to her and I asked her why she was doing this. Why she was lying and stealing. Out came the expletives like a drunken sailor.

5 Likes

I miss the old days when they were straight ssa and easy to find

4 Likes

Scammer on the lines…

2 Likes

It is basically the same scam. They could not spell:

Genevieve Villanauave
Persephone Bryleigh
Rhiannon Eulalia

I wonder why.

2 Likes

I asked Mr. Idiot how someone opened an account without my DL, SS card and proof of residence/citizenship. He said you just can. I said if BOA opened an account without all of that then I am suing BOA. He started swearing in Hindi, of course.

2 Likes

Your trying to use logic and common sense…lol

1 Like

They wanted me to call the US Marshal office and they explain all the charges on my credit card…. Yahoo!

1 Like

Funny how they find your account with a fake name, phone number, and zipcode

3 Likes

Their English is so bad. How can anybody be fooled by this? Why not just call the number on the back of your credit card? Are people this uneducated? The world of knowledge in their hands and they cannot figure this out.

2 Likes

My SS has been suspended!!! I need a lawyer and being charge $8,000 and will be imprisoned for 8 months!!! On noooooooo……

2 Likes

People need to be saved from themselves…no common sense

You are going behind the bars

1 Like

No please no….

1 Like

You can come hideout with me in my cave. I am running from them too.

1 Like

Don’t try to use the Corolla to make your escape…was sent back to rental company minus the drugs

2 Likes

I have a 69 Mustang Fastback so we are good. I asked the address of the main headquarters and of course he got it wrong.

1 Like