BoA/ SSA (877) 799-0703 "$1,650.07"

Scam Number: (877) 799-0703
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Text with fake notification about a transfer: " Alert:Possible unwarranted transfer: $1,650.07, Nov/22/2023, 10:31 AM to Jennifer Brown, please callB0A team instantly -18777990703"

Answeirng as of 144PM EST

4 Likes

Bandwidth.com line, blocks VoIP calls.

Deploying Lenny.

4 Likes

Number dead at 1:55, EST. I tried several different numbers :disappointed:

3 Likes

Damn!!! Bastards were just fine scamming me and all of a sudden the line went dead.

3 Likes

What did you do to these poor people @Sol ?
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

ok,

Was going fine with the script and then the call dropped! UGH!

3 Likes

I’m trying to multitask. I’m cooking for 14 guests tomorrow, listening to funGuy, going after the pakistani credit card scammers and questioning my existence. LoL
It’s a package deal.
Are you guys doing anything tomorrow?

3 Likes

OMG T, nothing better than a man who can cook!!! :star_struck:

Right now I am boiling potatoes, peeling hard-boiled eggs and watching FunGuy :slight_smile: Plans for tomorrow are: eating, then watching the Lions, then eating, then drinking some champurrado (a Mexican hot chocolate drink) and then eating…

I sure hope your guests appreciate all your efforts!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@MajorLeeAwesome

3 Likes

I love to cook!
Here is my menu:
Turkey and mashed potatoes

3 Likes

Just kidding. Turkey, ham, baked ziti, stuffing, green beans almondine, broccoli, mashed potatoes, deviled egg, turnip (not my favorite) I’m baking an apple pie with apples I picked from a local orchard and pumpkin pie.
I love champurrado!!! :yum:

3 Likes

WOW!!!

Now that is a Thanksgiving meal!!! Sounds freaking great :innocent:

3 Likes

I’ve got turkey saved for this coming Saturday with my extended family, tomorrow’s dinner is sausage, biscuits and gravy (requested by my grandmother)

3 Likes

It’ll be great to see everyone come and it probably be great to see everyone leave.
I hope you have a great time and enjoy @OfclyGoodenough

1 Like