BoA/SSA (855) 704-3564 "$1195.09"

Scam Number: (855) 704-3564
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: I received this text to one of my temp number " “GAlert:Suspicious transaction attempt of $1,195.09 | 06-Mar-2024 08 :48 on your card .If this was not you, please callB0A 1(855)-704-3564”

I tried from a couple different numbers but I had failed connections or the call would not go through. Here is how they sound:

2 Likes

Called them and had their “investigating officer” all twisted up in knots. Video to follow. They were very excited about my bank account.

edit: Direct line to Eric Schoman of the Social Security Advisory Board Investigations (LOL) 202 475 7700 Give him a buzz! Tell him Charles says hello.

4 Likes

Love it E!! Will keep an eye out for it @ecw06471

2 Likes

Elena RIchmond asked for my area living code. I cannot believe people fall for this crap.

3 Likes

She actually said it was opened from the state of Los Angeles. Without a SS Card, birth certificate or drivers license. She had no answer for that one. I said so someone just waltzed into a branch office and opened an account with no documentation? She said yes. They have no idea how banking works. Have the people scammed never opened a bank account? The second dude was barely understandable and dumber than a rock and that is insulting rocks. And the date is not even in American format.

3 Likes

3 Likes

They are so stupid and funny

2 Likes

202 475 7700 my TN records show that I missed a call from this number 4 years ago.
Eric Shawman and fake Jennifer Brown and Wendy.

2 Likes