BoA scam (866) 901-3594 "$998.45"

Scam Number: (866) 901-3594
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Texting campaign: “Order confirmed, order ID#322ght7741 order amount USD 998.45 deduct from your B0A profile. If it’s not done by you contact customer support 18669013594”
scam0410

5 Likes

RIngs ten times on all my burners and hangs up.

5 Likes

Didn’t even know that there was such a thing as a “B0A” account.

5 Likes

“David Hoffman” answered, asked how I was doing, and then asked for the last four digits of my SSN, and my ZIP code. This guy thought I was lying because my area code and ZIP code did not match, (moving is a thing). After he put all of my fake information in, he then explained that there were hackers from El Paso, Texas that have transferred money to Mexico and Colombia. I asked if there were Mexican hackers. He then yelled “teree maka chuut” and hung up out of rage.

6 Likes

Called them again, a femscammer laughed and threatened to kill me after I mentioned charges. I said something not too kid friendly afterwards.

4 Likes

Kept calling them with the NYC C*nt soundboard and now they won’t pick up lmao. I think that our combined efforts are driving them off the edge!

4 Likes

(202) 995-7003

US Marshalls.

4 Likes

Still answering! Answered as “David Hoffman” then switched to “David Miller” then back to “Hoffman” lol

4 Likes

I asked for a mortgage and once they figured I was baiting them the put me on hold and connected me to another baiter!

4 Likes

4 Likes

It’s hilarious how they think we DON’T like talking to other baiters! HAHAHAH they are so cute.

5 Likes

Haha! That scammer hold music, gotta love it!

5 Likes

Well I suppose it was you I talked to. lol

3 Likes

LMAO!!!

They are hilarious! And are still answering BTW

3 Likes

haha I think so

3 Likes

They blocked my freaking number lmaooooo

5 Likes

SAME LOL, they blocked two of mine I think.

2 Likes

All mine are blocked.
That was an interesting one there.

2 Likes

Order confirmed, order ID#322ght7741 order amount USD 998.45 deduct from your B0A profile. If it’s not done by you contact customer support 18669013594
… received an hour ago

2 Likes

The number you dialed is not it service at this time. It has been disconnected for good

2 Likes