Blackhawk Claims Service & the House of Prayer and Life, American INSURANCE SCAMMERS

Popup - Strategic Limited Partners (mystrategicpartnerslp.com)

Registered via GoDaddy on October 5, 2021 (Updated October 6, 2023) - Whois mystrategicpartnerslp.com

Strategic Limited Partners, LP is a fraudulent Healthcare provider that also does business as Jericho Share and sends mass texts to trick recipients into enrolling for an insurance plan that won’t actually cover anything. According to user reports on *ScamPulse,* the company appears to be a subsidiary of Blackhawk Claims Service, GA Inc., a BBB-accredited insurance claims processing company operated by Roy Franklin Anding in League City, Texas, with Mark Keck (pictured) serving as CEO since January 2023.

Strategic Limited Partners is listed with a grade of C on the Better Business Bureau, where several users have complained about their business falsely claiming to be a part of Aetna and the NY State of Health. Similar complaints were made on Blackhawk’s BBB listing, where they were also found to have impersonated healthcare.org, as well as their Yelp listing, where they were found to have also posed as Obamacare.

These complaints are also echoed on the BBB listing for Jericho Share, where it is revealed that their actual parent company, the House of Prayer and Life, Inc., was sued by the New Hampshire Insurance Department for selling “insurance” plans without a license and deceiving customers into believing they joined a valid healthcare sharing ministry. The company was also sued by North Dakota Attorney General Drew Wrigley, who ordered them in a settlement to cover restitution for 75 victims, pay $15,000 in civil penalties and cover investigation costs and attorney fees.

https://attorneygeneral.nd.gov/wrigley-settles-with-healthcare-ministry-jericho-share/

Blackhawk has been sued for violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act in the state of New York, though the case was dismissed as the company lacked jurisdiction within the state, and for breach of contract in San Francisco, California alongside 20 Does and Northbay Auto Insurance Center, Inc.

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated phone numbers:

• (832) 661-2022 (Verizon Wireless, belongs to Roy Franklin Anding)
  • ‪(833) 942-6246‬ (Sinch)
  • (888) 525-1595 (Inteliquent)
  • (866) 228-3142 (Bandwidth.com)
  • (866) 377-3032 (Inteliquent)
  • (888) 727-6621 (Bandwidth.com)
  • (866) 910-6166 (Bandwidth.com)
  • (347) 709-4121 (Bandwidth.com via Google Voice)
  • (213) 403-3033 (Onvoy)
  • (925) 771-2480 (US Telepacific Corp.)

Associated Email Addresses:

1 Like

Also associated which I don’t see listed here appears to be a LAURENCE EDWIN WHITCOMB: https://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Concord/laurence-edwin-whitcomb/44222550.aspx

1 Like

This confirms that Anding and Blackhawk are being tried for racketeering in the state of Arizona alongside

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

Associated Email Addresses:

1 Like

ACTIVE

ANSWERING AS “SAVINGS LINE - (Program)”

1 Like

Ah, so it’s been parked for $100 retail rebate vouchers

1 Like

Well the first time I called, Mr. Bhenchod just said he was with “SAVINGS LINE”. Claimed it was a program, but wouldn’t give me any more info and simply said I was not eligible.

I just called back again, the bot actually says $100 rebate, I press 1 as prompted but it instantly hangs up.

Little scammers line is active, he called me back earlier but I missed his call.

Didn’t leave a Voicemail or Text message lol.

NEW NUMBER: (888) 525-0932 (Inteliquent)

1 Like

The scammers are now sending fraudulent text messages to my cell phone, which is registered on the do-not-call list. Formal complaints will now be filed to the FTC and the NY Attorney General.

1 Like

If they have sent you text messages, then they owe you money. At least $500 per text message. Reporting their spam to the AG of the FCC won’t do anything and the FTC can’t do anything about text messages. Actually, none of them can do anything about spam text messages. You can sue, but that’s only course of action available, really. I’m the Kannon in the lawsuit against SLP. The case was dismissed because we settled privately, not for the reason you stated. I’m hoping John Oxendine spends the rest of his worthless life in prison. His son just graduated law school and I’m more than certain he will very likely continue his father’s organized crimes. That’s a career that needs to be stunted before it can flourish. There will be no benefit from another Oxendine lawyer in this world. I’m going to keep a close eye on that kid. The moment he steps out of line, I’ll be all over him like white on rice.

Other companies involved are Data Miners LP, Modere and Associates (hard to find for common name), Vibrant Consulting, RFA Group. They probably have a thousand small companies set up to accept payments and make robocalls without it making it immediately clear that this is all Strategic Limited Partners, LP and Blackhawk Claims.

Don’t call the FTC and AG. Let me show you how to sue them and collect for yourself.