Bitcoin Scammer

Scam Number: 800-308-1192
Domain Used: https://geminicxserveusag.business.site/
Extra Info: This bullshit scammer scammed my Mom for $7000+. I have been trying to reach them but as soon as call connects they put me on IVR.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @tyler_willic Nice to see you.
I’m going to try them now

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @tyler_willic! Thanks for postin’.

I am sorry that your mother got scammed!

I called. The ROBO VOICE said “Thank you for calling Support … Blah Blah Blah … Please wait.” After being on hold briefly, “John” answered as “Gemini Support” and I said I got some communication about some problem with my Gemini account. He asked what kind of problem. I said, “The communication did not say what kind of problem it is, so I am calling to find out.” He then hung up without saying anything, without asking my name or email address or anything. I was not sure how to bait him.

There is an internet address for Gemini Support and it is https://www.gemini.com/

On this website, I clicked Contact Us and About Us but I cannot find a customer service phone number. When clicking Contact Us, it has a form where I provide my email address and type in my problem or question.

1 Like

I told them I’m trying to buy cryptocurrency but “it isn’t working” so I’m contacting them. They just went silent. :frowning:

1 Like

It seems the fraudulent website of these scammers is pretending to be Gemini Support. I also though do not know how to bait them. They seem skittish. Maybe they only call people to scam people, but how do they know the customers of the REAL Gemini Support? Did they get a list of real Gemini Support customers somehow? This is interesting. I am unsure about the details of how their scam works.

1 Like

@tyler_willic, is your Mom a customer of the REAL Gemini Support company? Did they call her to scam her?

These people doesn’t even have a spine. I don’t know why do they scam innocent people. Thanks to you guys i really appreciate your help.

My mom is customer of Cash.App they somehow convinced her to signup for Gemini Exchange. Then they lured her to invest in crypto from her savings. I am calling them back to back

Okay, it is initially a CashApp scam or maybe in some cases initially it is a PayPal scam, and then they convince the victim who is a real CashApp or PayPal customer to create a Gemini account at the scammer’s FAKE and FRAUDULENT Gemini website.