Bitcoin recovery scam 541-240-9985

Scam Number: 541-240-9985
Scammer’s Email: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com
Telegram username: @Pro_Wizard_Gilbert_Recovery
Additional information about this scam:

When you are in the right hands, nothing is unattainable. Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery has been proven to be effective in recovering all types of lost issues, from losing access to one’s bitcoin wallet all the way to bitcoin recovery. I altered my wallet as I received notifications that my valuables had been moved. After looking for a solution to stop and disconnect the thief, I stumbled into Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery, and their professionals were able to assist me get back my wallet and the bitcoin that had already been removed from it. They simply excel at what they do. Contact Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery right now via WhatsApp: (+1) 541- (240) 9985 or email: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com or Telegram username: @Pro_Wizard_Gilbert_Recovery

Let them know I recommend you. All the best

gilbert

This blog has other bitcoin scam ads that may or may not be related:

WhatsApp +1 (859) 443‑5876
https://medium.com/@murraycatherine69/considering-pro-wizard-gilbert-recovery-assists-consumers-in-recovering-lost-cryptocurrency-cash-a2bc4fe7ee15

• It would be beneficial for organizations to function with the same level of openness, reliability, and trust as Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery. I adhered to them after losing $100,000 of my savings to a self-described broker. Attempting to get my account back was really stressful, and I was very hesitant to start trusting people again. I grudgingly gave Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery a shot after reading internet reviews. They used innovative blockchain investigation methods to assist me recover the money I lost after being scammed via email. I’m pleased that I gave Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery an effort since they did a phenomenal job and are more than capable of resolving many typical bitcoin issues. Avoid wasting your time on amateur hackers by contacting Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery at: prowizardgilbertrecovery@engineer(.)com & WhatsApp +1 (859) 443‑5876

Randy Scott July 13, 2023

Source: posted in comments at bottom

1 Like

Cyber Genie Hack Pro, has the best legal cryptocurrency investigators and ethical hackers on the internet. The team is excellent at conducting extensive investigations into anything related to cyber fraud and data recovery. They are well-advanced and their expertise in recovering stolen Bitcoin is what amazes me. I came to find out about them through multiple referrals I have read on the internet, and when they handled my task, I was wowed at how fast they got my stolen Bitcoin repossessed from a guy whom I turned down his advances just for him to go hack my devices and steal my funds and other private data. I will keep telling the world about Cyber Genie. Reach their customer service via:
( Cybergenie(@)Vyberservices. com )
(WhatsAPP +1 (252) 512-0391)

Protecting yourself from bitcoin investment scams requires a combination of knowledge, caution, and due diligence. It is essential to research and understand the basics of cryptocurrency investments, familiarize yourself with reputable platforms and exchanges, and be aware of common scam tactics. Additionally, exercise caution when approached with investment offers that seem too good to be true, and never invest more than you can afford to lose. If you encounter suspicious activities or believe you have fallen victim to a scam, promptly report it to the appropriate authorities and seek professional assistance from Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery. Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery works closely with legal experts to explore all possible legal avenues to hold scammers accountable and facilitate the recovery process. However, it is important to note that the legal landscape surrounding cryptocurrency scams is constantly evolving, and outcomes may vary in different cases. In my case, Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery was able to assist me recoup $210,000 of which I lost. Please reach out to this cryptocurrency expert to get the assistance you seek elsewhere. E-mail: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com &
Homepage :www.prowizardgilbertrecovery.xyz

obligatory this is a spam bot post

SCAMMER POST

Can those who have fallen victim to fraud get their money back? Yes, you might be able to get back what was taken from you if you fell prey to a fraud from an unregulated investing platform or any other scam, but only if you report it to the relevant authorities. With the right plan and supporting documentation, you can get back what you’ve lost. Most likely, the individuals in control of these unregulated platforms would attempt to convince you that what happened to your money was a sad accident when, in fact, it was a highly skilled heist. You should be aware that there are resources out there to help you if you or someone you know has experienced one of these circumstances. Do a search using (zattrecoverypro1 AT Gmail com). Do not let the perpetrators of this hoaxes get away with ruining you mentally and financially.

A post was split to a new topic: Fund Recovery Scam | Self Report