Biotigen, LLC,. male enhancement scammers DBA "Provarin" & "Donatelo"

Scam Number: 800-756-8676, 800-248-3735, 877-922-8811

Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Please be sure to write out important info so that our content is accessible to screen readers!

4 Likes

800 756 8676 is answering as “Donatello”, another name they have used for their fake pills :rofl::person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Carriers: Bandwidth.com
Answers as: Donatello, Europe’s best-selling brand for men (800) or Provarin, Europe’s #1 brand for men.
Call center location: Maine, United States :us: (Donatello), Florida, United States :us: (Provarin)
Phonebots deployed: Lenny, AI Lenny (by @LindaRobertsFS)

4 Likes

New user, so I can’t send mp3 files of the call but I called them for over an hour and got a callback number and email. (800) 348-8784 and [email protected]

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community! I am certain that one of our Experts will verify that number for all.

1 Like

Carrier: Bandwidth.com
Answers as: Biotigen Customer Care

The information presented reveals the true identity of the scammers as Biotigen, LLC, a fraudulent producer of vitamins and supplements that does business as Biotigen Scientific or Provarin Life They are listed as operating out of 149C Buckingham Dr Bldg 100C, Lakewood, NJ 08701-7808 under the leadership of Robert Fox.

They also falsely claim to operate from a Portland, Maine ShipRight location as Provarin or Donatelo.

The company has a 3.2-star review and a grade of B with the Better Business Bureau, where user complaints reveal patterns of fraudulent behavior, such as:

• Continually sending medication to individuals who never ordered or signed up for them.
  • Continually billing recipients who never ordered their products and refusing to cancel or provide refunds.
  • Repeatedly sending sexually-soliciting letters to deceased recipients.

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

3 Likes

New number, a textnow of a woman from the call center who is yelling at me because apparently I was being racist?? (769) 444-8944

2 Likes

Carrier: TextNow

2 Likes

More customer service numbers of the same scammers, (855) 515-9330 and (888) 559-9511

Also found their website, but the home page doesn’t work so you have to go to this link Provarin Life | Provarin Life if you go to home no links on the page will work.

2 Likes

Did a ton more digging with this information, and went down a crazy rabbit hole. The voicemail greeting for the 800-344-8784 customer support number glitched out and instead played a generic voicemail greeting for 513-405-7048. Nicole McClure claims this is her personal number, the account manager and customer contact for Biotigen LLC (however, when calling the phone number it will show up as Greenway Painting). It also sounded like all customer support numbers route to this number, to my knowledge. From googling the number, I found that this number was connected to 3 businesses in the Cincinnati tri-state area and a 4th in Spring Hill, Florida. 3 of these 4 businesses can be tied back to a man named Carl Grizovic Jr, who according to an obituary in 2019 is deceased. One of these businesses goes by the name of Greenway Painting in the Cincinnati tri-state area, and this is the business I dug into the most. Across multiple websites, this business has 3 locations listed (all seem to be homes). In the previously mentioned obituary, the widow of Carl Grizovic Jr. is said to be a woman named Amy Bruns. On the answering machine for the numbers given in the original post (such as the 877 number) there is a woman who says her name is Amy. To me, she sounds oddly similar to Nicole McClure, the woman who is using the 513 number. Along with this, I was questioning Nicole about why the 513 number came back to so many businesses and Carl Grizovic Jr, and she became insanely defensive and shocked. To me, it seems as though Nicole McClure may be a fake identity. I have attached a few audio files of things such as the voice mail glitching, Nicole speaking in voicemail and call, and Amy in the answering machine. There is a lot of info found, with some excluded for sake of keeping this post not nearly as big as it could be. I’m sure there is more, so please help me in getting to the bottom of who these scammers are so we could possibly even bring them to justice. All companies I found were New Life Painting, Greenway Painting (Cincinnati and Florida companies of the same name) and Tri State Sprayer Repair. The main addresses featured in these businesses (for one, it is listed for two separate businesses) are 1) 1054 Brooke Ave Cincinnati, OH 45230
2) 20 Shelby St, Florence, KY 41042

Customer Support Voicemail (glitch, gives 513 number)

Nicole Voicemail (customer service)

Amy (answering machine)

Amy?? (recorded bit of call with Nicole McClure)

3 Likes

NEW NUMBER: (800) 765-4923 (Carrier information unknown)

2 Likes

New number, plus they didn’t use a short code number.
Screenshot (1168)
I’m assuming this is Biotigen LLC, because they absolutely hate me and was blocked before I even called this number.

2 Likes

they are answering today!

2 Likes

they are answering on their new number with a new product name called Trinoxide :rofl::person_shrugging: 888 226 9884

2 Likes

they are answering on 877 922 8811

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yet another number

2 Likes

Another new number for these clowns

8003685437 / 800-368-5437 Provarin ivr 1 https://provarin.com/

3 Likes

1 Like

888 255-8932