Binary option scam

Hi guys. I would like to know if this website: CFDstocks.com has been reported on this site before. One of my relatives have been scammed by this website and it has been reviewed as a scam before as well. It is a binary option investment scam.

I’m a full time binary option trader, yeah this is a scam broker

@Flinty94#10738 Right i just reported to the Isreali Embassy in Singapore (coz i live in asia). the reason i did so was because when i reported to the British Government or something (technically it was my parents that did it I just suggested), I found out that they are a syndicate running in Israel, using offshore accounts in the UK.

You can check whether or not it has been posted before in the search bar.

I would like to know if this website: crowdbridgeglobal.com has been reported on this here for Scam, the owner Hans Pasveer, Harald Ekker and Mary Courant don`t seem to behaving good reviews, It is a binary option investment crowd funding scam I think.

this information might be helpful mlmscamalert.com scroll down the page

@NorwayScams#12911

As if the risk over so-called “initial coin offerings” wasn’t high enough. Now, the Securities and Exchange Commission is warning investors of a new peril: companies that tout an upcoming “ICO” to inflate the price of their shares, and cash out when suckers buy in.

In case you’re unfamiliar, ICOs involve a company selling digital currency (a.k.a. coins or tokens) to the public in order to finance a new blockchain-based software application. While the tokens can be used within the application (when and if it’s finished), many people are treating them as a speculative investment.

A recent ICO mania has given rise to some blatant ripoffs in which companies take investors money but fail to build the promised blockchain application. But it’s also leading to more indirect scams—such as what the SEC warned about in a notice on Monday—and added to overall concern about ICOs:

@Ryan#10739 As if the risk over so-called “initial coin offerings” wasn’t high enough. Now, the Securities and Exchange Commission is warning investors of a new peril: companies that tout an upcoming “ICO” to inflate the price of their shares, and cash out when suckers buy in.

In case you’re unfamiliar, ICOs involve a company selling digital currency (a.k.a. coins or tokens) to the public in order to finance a new blockchain-based software application. While the tokens can be used within the application (when and if it’s finished), many people are treating them as a speculative investment.

A recent ICO mania has given rise to some blatant ripoffs in which companies take investors money but fail to build the promised blockchain application. But it’s also leading to more indirect scams—such as what the SEC warned about in a notice on Monday—and added to overall concern about ICOs:

@NorwayScams#12911

OneCoin’s Ruja Ignatova Reportedly Arrested In Germany, this means Mary Courant will be the next in line.

The scam artists at Ormeus Coin and Wowe Coin are both using fraud and bots to illegally rip people off. They both buy and sell millions of their own worthless coins back and forth to their own exchange accounts to raise the price and volume and give the illusion that the coins are trading in high volume and that the price is rising.

In reality all that’s happening is that they are buying and selling to their own accounts they control so the only loss is the commission fee. They do this with millions of their own coins (the coins cost them nothing) back and forth continually artificially raising the price and volume.

When people notice the massive fake volume and continual price climb as in 400% in 48 hours with OrmeusCoin they jump on board paying high prices for a fake traded coin.

The problem is people will hold the coins on a smooth sail up so Ormeus and Wowe use shakeup bots that dump coins price at about 20% under value to cause panic selling and buying then they make fake trades and raise the price back up.

This causes a price crash and massive selling and then buying.

Before this even starts Ormeus and Wowe put out hundreds of sell orders that cover every price range and they pre do this on every exchange.

On my images you can see the endless 100, 1000 and 29.49780097 seller orders spread all over the exchanges they use at every price point. This is a huge pump and dump but the pumping is done with fake trades and fake volumes.

With Wowe coin they didn’t have it the scam bots as refined and tuned. You could easily see the endless pump and dump attacks when you zoomed in.

They look like a Square tooth wave form on both the Volume and trade price. See Images:

ibb.co/dZDoF6

ibb.co/mRfqTR

ibb.co/b1R8F6

ibb.co/kb18F6

They are doing this again with Ormeus Coin but they managed to smooth out and cover up the Square tooth wave form now.

I watched the price drop 20% instantly several times now with Ormeus Coin when the bot did a instant 20% price drop sell for no logical reason. I hope someone reads this and prosecutes these felons.

The scam artists at Ormeus Coin and Wowe Coin are both using fraud and bots to illegally rip people off. They both buy and sell millions of their own worthless coins back and forth to their own exchange accounts to raise the price and volume and give the illusion that the coins are trading in high volume and that the price is rising.

In reality all that’s happening is that they are buying and selling to their own accounts they control so the only loss is the commission fee. They do this with millions of their own coins (the coins cost them nothing) back and forth continually artificially raising the price and volume.

When people notice the massive fake volume and continual price climb as in 400% in 48 hours with OrmeusCoin they jump on board paying high prices for a fake traded coin.

The problem is people will hold the coins on a smooth sail up so Ormeus and Wowe use shakeup bots that dump coins price at about 20% under value to cause panic selling and buying then they make fake trades and raise the price back up.

This causes a price crash and massive selling and then buying.

Before this even starts Ormeus and Wowe put out hundreds of sell orders that cover every price range and they pre do this on every exchange.

On my images you can see the endless 100, 1000 and 29.49780097 seller orders spread all over the exchanges they use at every price point. This is a huge pump and dump but the pumping is done with fake trades and fake volumes.

With Wowe coin they didn’t have it the scam bots as refined and tuned. You could easily see the endless pump and dump attacks when you zoomed in.

They look like a Square tooth wave form on both the Volume and trade price. See Images:

ibb.co/dZDoF6

ibb.co/mRfqTR

ibb.co/b1R8F6

ibb.co/kb18F6

They are doing this again with Ormeus Coin but they managed to smooth out and cover up the Square tooth wave form now.

I watched the price drop 20% instantly several times now with Ormeus Coin when the bot did a instant 20% price drop sell for no logical reason. I hope someone reads this and prosecutes these felons.

Hi everyone! I wanted to recommend to all a company which helped me to recover my lost funds in a trading fraud! Its name is Mychargeback. If you’ve been victimized by any type of fraud whether Binary Options, Forex or CFD Brokers or any other - they can assist you. Please click on http://mychargeback.ositracker.com/72503/3796 to contact them and submit your case.

@kevinwells#22169 great! Good for you! Unfortunately my family was unable to recover our losses as we were too late. Well life goes on!