Beware of Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Scams: Protect Yourself Now!

3 Likes

I have quite a story about PCH. After years of going after them, reporting money mules, Etc. About 3 weeks ago, they figured out who I was… well, sort of. It’s important to remember that some members of Publishers Clearing House are indeed connected to Jamaican gang members in the US. I’ll text you some information when I have some time.

3 Likes

Thanks for that heads up, I actually didn’t know. Major, guess it’s time to report for duty! Hope it’s no serious threats or anything.

2 Likes

I have been working with law enforcement for about a year. A few months ago, they arrested three mules in nj and I’ve stopped several others who were being used as mules in the past few months and ive had a few dozen of their payment accounts monitored and shut down.
The funny thing is that they used my posts here on SI to figure out who I am…sort of. I have my email, my discord and twitch listed in my bio here. From there, they found my YouTube channel and got some info from friends in comments. In the end, all they really had my first name, state I live in, my pets names, and a wrong last name and wrong city. (Luckily no person with that name lives there) But they definitely are connected to an active gang in the NYC area with ties to organized crime in jamaica.
I take everything seriously, but I’m in no danger. Some of these pch scammers are no joke and while indian callcenters are generally benign, people really need to be cautious of these PCH scammers, especially if you go after their finances and members.

5 Likes

thankfully I live across the pond actually wink wink
easier for me to handle, would like to see them take an extra flight half-way lol.

1 Like

talking to david sauyer right now. I have to get a new phone so noone will rip me off!

1 Like

anyone i can report a mule address to?

1 Like