Best methods to deal with skids

Now I keep coming across some skids who keep using DDoS Attacks from Stressthem.io and claiming they can Hack me with a Remote access Trojan (Rat) or steal my discord token.

First of all I run Linux so have fun I guess, and for the Vulnerabilities in Linux, Windows 10 and Windows 11 Allowing people to get admin/root access without needing a password, good luck doing anything worth while this is because my IDS would flag the new connection to SSH or IP attempting to connect to your C2 Server.

So I ask what are your methods to countering Malware and other skid things.

I Counter DDoS Attacks by giving them 192.168.1.254 or a VM’s IP than shutting it down within seconds so their attacks Work for meer 5 seconds.

Other methods can be putting fake dox posts on Doxbin.org and fucking with them. Like I’ll grab a silicone mask and some my college graduation cap and gown so they can laugh until I call their house and ask them how’s the pizza that’s at their front door.

I’m a bit old school so Pizza’s, Mormons and other harmless pranks scare them off from doing a Lot of things. Even Calling their parents works better just say your son/daughter is looking at 5 years in prison. Parents don’t believe their kids did something wrong show them the screenshots and run a message logger for better discord.

Malware is Just fun to drop in a 1hr VPS trial and let them think they won, But I rent a VPS for 7 days or so and put something weird on my desktop with randomly nammed text files that make me look like a psychopath.

There’s fun shit you can do to troll skids, so let me know if you got new methods. Discord has a ton of script kids that sell Malware and Fraudlent products so It’s fun to troll them.

3 Likes

Good fun-post!
My favourite one is definitely putting their phone numbers hanging in the wind naked. For more methods consult your SE guide of choice.

Thanks for the comment I prefer not to shame them by publishing numbers.

However I like to make them think they’ve won only to crush them with a Massive blow of defeat.

Let them begin DDoSing your McDonald’s Wifi IP Address that’s connected to A Bridged connection so the IP is different than the host (Ofc do it there once you leave the IP is reassigned so not a Lotta harm done). Once they begin DDoSing the VM Just turn it off and leave, go offline on Discord and what not.

After that just tell them their attack failed and show them they failed badly. They die when they see you countered their attacks by cutting them off.

Got an IP Logger someone sent you? Open Tor, Paste it in, Press enter, Let it load, Kill tor. Restart tor and do it again.

this prevents Chaos when they try to remove bots. Because the IP isn’t a bot connection, but a proxifed connection. I’m sure you can use a usb rubber ducky to commit massive spam to the logger causing it to be flooded with annoying Tor Connections.

How about that Malware? Well first off all, I download Firefox go to a bunch of creepy sites you know sign up for them, Login and what not. Save them passwords and Cookies forget the Incognito just use a VPN. Don’t forget to set a creepy background and make a bunch of psychopathic .txt files.

Word of warning about the .txt files and media that could be concerning some Hackers/skids do get concerned. You may see law enforcement as a result I know this very well. I’d keep anything like murder and shit out of them due to the fact I was discussing some weird shit in a few of my files… Now I Had Anarchist books from Murdercube and Parazite so obviously it looked bad. Nothing came about as I explained it was a troll to deal with Malware using morons.

Ramblings should read you’re a person with skitz and haven’t taken meds, if they get concerned they’ll back out.

Just keep max level of opsec if you’re going to do anything super scary. I’d never connect directly to the VM I’d encrypt a container that could be destroyed after the event.

Anyway thanks for the comment these are just mine and I try provide general discussions that are fun, Skids are skids they can’t do much but dox and rat people for the most part. So this keeps them in line.

yes i got a skid on discord said give me your ip
then i said ok
then i gave him 127.0. 0.1
idk if he tried to stress or ddos it
but he said is it really your ip?
how dump is he

192.168.1.254 and 10.0.0.0 or 127.255.255.255 or 127.0.0.0 works decently there’s no ends to internal IP connections and their usefulness once they use the IP to DDoS you just turn of your Online status. On Discord I appear offline, Had an Xbox skid try to do the same, I Just appeared offline and went to play a different game.

On occasion If I’m dealing with sim swapping skids I give them the russian FSB Number or the a phone sex number which isn’t hard to guess what they are. 1-800-XXX-XXXX Usually you use the word Wet in the XXX Part and a 4 letter word after it. Doens’t take much these days to send skids to their way.

I tell them it’s my office phone Number and my secretary will answer them and I want them to put it on speaker so I know they’re not lying about calling it. I Have heard parents rage about it because let’s be Honest if you’re in front of some conservative parents it’s bad. In one event I got a message from one of them after I almost died laughing and a few days later, “Thanks asshole now my parents are fighting and there’s a divorce coming around because of the phone call, My Mom thinks my dad let’s me play violent sexual video games and I called them to have “fun” with her credit card”.

It’s the worst thing, I’ve done when it comes to trolling but when you’re breaking the law and threatening someone with a “I’m going to kill you” type of threats It’s justified by karma.

There’s plenty of ways but yes 127.0.0.1 is another method thanks for the comment I never got one that dumb to fall for it hence why 192.168.1.254 is always better to use for myself.

lol lol

i did a trick of a kid saying to kill my self then i said ok and turned my status of discord offline then
he really got scared and started to send me crying emojies

Personally I wouldn’t go this far. There’s plenty of methods to ruin their day.

now doxing is one. I’ve called parents before and You know when you meet the parent of the year. They answer the phone somewhat confused/annoyed and Once you begin listing min to max prison sentences they shit themselves and get a 1950s mother tone in there voice some don’t hang up the call. One said “please excuse me…” They left the call open and walked in a kicked the skid out of the room and I pulled up screenshare and shown her messages that he attempted to delete.

Next thing I know the power on the skids discord went dark followed by screaming from the skid and his 2 parents. An Expensive gaming desktop thhhhhuuuuuuunnnnnkkk window opens crash boom Crack crunch

Followed by more sounds and screaming… I found out that the skid lost around $10,000 in games and electronics. When the mother picked up the phone I said, That I wasn’t expecting that but I said with all due respect your nominated for the mother of the year award. Not enough of these parents. Suicide isn’t a joke so she thought her actions were justified and she’s damn right.

yeah i wont go this far