benefit 844-‎‎‎216-1‎542

Date: Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 9:58 AM
Subject:

I am reaching out from the Hardship Relief Program, where I have been assigned to assist with your recent application for hardship assistance. I have reviewed your application and am pleased to inform you that you have been pre-approved for up to $37,000 in financial support. Our program is designed to provide unique opportunities to those facing financial difficulties, and I would be honored to assist you in enrolling. To that end, I would like to schedule a call to discuss the details of the program and answer any questions you may have. If you are available, please call back at: 844-‎‎‎216-1‎542, Thank you, Jeffy Boix - Hardship Relief Program

Advertising Services, PO Box 249 #57223, Albuquerque, NM 87103 …….….… We are a business that markets. For contact information you can contact us at the phone number that is listed above. To be removed from our mailing list for marketing Please enter the URL below in your browser: ’remove-me-now.org’ and then add your email. ’remove-me-now.org’ dXBlbmRyYS5nYW5kaGlAZ21haWwuY29t …

1 Like