reply-to: [email protected]
Email title: Re: PAYMENT OF £7,500,000.00
Body:

BARCLAYS CAPITAL CANADA INC.
Toronto, ON M5H 2R2, Canada.
Corporate RC Number: RA000072.
RC Entity ID: 453458-1.
Phone: 518 504 0071.
Ref: Remittance sum of £7,500,000.00 GBP.
Date: 01/12/2023.

Dear Valuable Customer,

CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF £7,500,000.00 GBP.

We wish to bring to your notice about the due process of your outstanding Contract/Inheritance payment which was suspended by the management of this Bank by stopping the telex unit to pause the transfer of your contract/inheritance funds to your nominated bank account. During the auditing of all financial records in our Bank (BARCLAYS CAPITAL BANK ), it was discovered from the records of outstanding payment with our Bank that your name is next on the list of those who will receive their funds. As a result of this development, verification conducted by the credit department in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract/inheritance fund, your file has been endorsed for immediate payment awaiting your confirmations.

Meanwhile, three men came to my office a few days ago with a letter, claiming to be your true representative. They were two CANADIANS and a BRITISH BARRISTER and they introduced themselves as Mr. Timothy Stephenson and Mr. Normand Scott and the Barrister’s name David Green.

Below is the information they presented to my office:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA.
ACCOUNT HOLDER: NORMAND SCOTT.
BANK ACCOUNT: 260880559653.
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N.
ROUTING NUMBER: 104000029.

As the Financial Director of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release your Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I would not want to make any mistake in releasing your Funds to anyone except you who is the Recognized as real Beneficiary to these Funds. Please we would like you to confirm to this office immediately if these men are truly from you or not, so that our bank will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account.

You are also requested to fill and forward the information below for verification purposes so that your fund valued £7,500,000.00 GBP will be remitted into your nominated bank account

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Age and Marital Status:
Your Occupation:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Identification Card:
Your Nationality:
Your Bank Name:
Your Account Number
Your Account Holders Name:
Your Swift Code:

As soon as we receive the above requested information, we will proceed with the process of remitting your funds into your bank account. We are waiting for your urgent response in regards to this notification respectively.

Best Regards,

Mr. Steve Donelle,
Managing Director,
Barclays Capital bank Canada Inc.

2 Likes