Bank of America/SSA (877) 862-0576 "payee for $1071"

Scam Number: (877) 862-0576
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: This is a basic SSA scam, first there is a claim about money taken from your Bank of America account. When you call the number, you press 9 to speak to the ‘bank rep’ and tell the rep that you received a notification about money being charged to your bank account. Then the rep informs you about some money laundering concerns, someone made additional accounts with your social number and is doing illegal activities.
This toll free number has been active, a quick google search tunrs up a bunch of complaints.
https://www.numberguru.com/phone/877/862/0265/

scam0714c

5 Likes

Call back from the SSA officer Kevin: (443) 888-0102

3 Likes

They aren’t very bright. It’s always
GTSY, Sol! :sun_with_face::sunflower:

1 Like

And it is a real treat to see you friend!!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

"I’m hammering them and they are calling me back and telling me “We are the real Bank of America we’re going to have you arrested” :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: Boy, I hate cops. :grin:

3 Likes

You are terrible :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

I am talking to a rundi now, and my identity has been stolen and doing ‘illegal things’… should I call the cops???

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: This is a fantastic find, Sol! They are the gift that keeps on giving!
Be careful with those cops :pig::pig:

1 Like

@Tagow @JusticeinTexas @just68me @MehNamesJeff @LordOfTheRings @anon70175667

2 Likes

:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Ugly Confrontation with Indian SSA Steve Mackenzie
http://chirb.it/9vMsnk

4 Likes

I gave nick name to SSA guy “Mackenzie” as Indian"Macounzoo"
Made 10 calls

3 Likes

4th call to these dumbasses and this one’s approaching 40min with the SS guy. Great find Sol!

4 Likes

LOL you are awesome @drwat :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t believe they are still taking calls too!! Thanks friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jhawk :fist:t3::fist:t3: They are raging!

3 Likes

(877) 862-0576 … I have called 4 times this phone number, and pressing 1, 2, 3, AND 9 was answered by a criminal. This is a toll free number, so that is great.

Yes, they are RAGING! My number is going to be reported!

Also they are coming to where I live to kill me!
ME: Great, we are ready and waiting, dumbass! Excellent, we are locked and loaded!"

4 Likes

Scammer knows me and asks if I want to talk to “Macounzoo”
http://chirb.it/Hxbx01

2 Likes

I’m calling to harass them and I have three lines calling and playing the bhenchod song. It’s 417 calls in. We must be costing them a small fortune with the TF number.
Great job everyone! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

They (at 877-862-0576) cannot block numbers, or they do not know how to block numbers. They seem more demoralized now! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Female scammer answered my most recent call BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING with, “Stop calling me, you f!@cker!” She immediately hung up before I could say anything. Haha! They still got some anger in 'em!

3 Likes