BALJ Services Pvt Ltd Tech Support Scam

Company running the scam: BALJ Services Pvt Ltd
Address: B-48 First Floor Sector - 63 Noida Sector - 63 Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
, 201301, India.
Phone Number: +91.9313396100 1-888-718-0804
Email: [email protected] Facebook: Redirecting...
Faceboook: Redirecting...

skr
skr
skr
Screenshot-20220404-191051-Facebook

Domain Used:

keepoffline.com
profilecorner.com
reviewstick.com
baljdms.com
laptoptechnicalsupport.net
syscleaner.net

belkintechsupport247.com

6 Likes

Probably you should also be posting the pics of each individual scammer here. Anyways it’s a great bust. Wishing those people hell.

As I expected they started to take down pictures from google and so on.
Someone in the office must be afraid :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought they are used to things like this and have absolutely no shame to carry on with their scam.

They are used to get calls from kids and some youtubers deleting their files.
They are NOT used to be exposed with their personal info out there.
Once it happens… they just run away, take some stuff offline and change their “mask” to begin a new operation.
In this case they might still run using the same websites since is a TON of them and they don’t seem to be really smart.
Still… with all this info out there their life isn’t so easy as it used to be

2 Likes

I think it’s that they may not be dumb but don’t care. As long as the corrupt police is protecting them they won’t worry much. Perhaps a bad tweet about this from a reputed twitter account might shake them up a bit.

They seem to be also running a morning shift probably targeting Australia and New Zealand.

It a shame they haven’t been exposed for more than 3 years.

I stumbled into their scam a week ago. At first I just thought the technician (using the fake name “Max Forest”) had made a series of rookie errors in diagnostic reasoning. But a post-mortem review uncovered the technical elements of the scam. Once I had a bead on how their scam operation worked, I documented it here and here.

The most telling evidence comes from this ludicrous chat log with one of their agents using the fake name “Mike Coleman.”

2 Likes

Paypal reviewed the case and closed it in my favor. I will be receiving a full refund.

2 Likes

Guess what… They are still up and running with a new name!

1 Like