AVA Law Group, CAMP LEJEUNE SCAMMERS

“Now. Hi. This is Rachel. I’m reaching out regarding the Camp Lejune-- Can you hear me? Okay, sir? I can hear you fine, sir. Can you hear me? Can you hear me, sir? My name is Rachel. I’m calling in regards to the Camp Lejune. Helpline. This is regarding the toxic water lawsuit you inquired about. Can you hear me okay, sir? Okay, perfect. So I want to go over some questions with you, see if we can get you lined up for the upcoming lawsuit. I have the best contact number for you as 925-735-9100. Is that correct? Have you signed documents with another attorney, sir?”

Calls are picked up by the AVA Law Firm, named after their managing director Andrew Van Arsdale and located at 3667 Voltaire Street, San Diego, CA 92106 and 2718 Montana Ave. Suite 220, Billings, MT 59101

Associated Facebook Account - Facebook

Associated Instagram Account - AVA Law Group (@avalawgroup) • Instagram photos and videos

Associated LinkedIn Account - AVA Law Group: About | LinkedIn

Associated Twitter Account - AVA Law Group (@AVALawGroup) / Twitter

Associated YouTube Channel - AVA Law Group - YouTube

Associated Phone Numbers:
(800) 777-4141

“Your call may be recorded for call quality assurance purposes. Thank you for calling the AVA Law Group, where we represent the people against the powerful.”

(406) 333-3333

“Your call may be recorded for call quality assurance purposes. Thank you for calling the AVA Law Group, where we represent the people against the powerful.”

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

Karachi scammer

1 Like

A Karachi Pakistan scam call center runs Camp Lejuene scam, Medicare scam and car injury scam.
English / Urdu talk