got their zelle e-mail
[email protected]
along with some other companies they probably run
Shoe Nation
and
Airline Autoparts
guy tried to convince me that “Shoe” is the name of his manager lmao

1 Like

At 3:34 pm central, I called 737 800 8806 and I got the generic TextNow message machine. I have not called before an Auto Parts scam. I was lookin’ forward to it!

These Auto parts scammers want money via Zelle, Google Play cards or Vanilla cards
(737) 800-8806
http://chirb.it/59sH6E

12:07 pm central, I called 737 800 8806 from my TextNow number but it said that the number is not in service and the call dropped. I called from my Unknown Number VOIP but I got the generic TextNow message machine. Maybe when I called from my TextNow number yesterday he blocked my TextNow number as I left a nasty message yesterday.

So it seems the 737 800 8806 number of the scammer is a TextNow number.

I’ll try again later though!

I do not know much about working on cars, but I intended to try to order a starter or alternator.

2 Likes

I ordered radiator $250

No longer service :joy:

1 Like

They are answering today.

1 Like

12:17 pm Central … (737) 800-8806 … From my TextNow number I got “The number you have reached is no longer in service.”

From my Unknown Number VOIP, I got the generic TextNow message machine. Yet from my TextNow number, it says “The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service.”

Maybe they blocked my TextNow number and that is why from my TextNow number it says “The number you have reached is no longer in service.” From within TextNow, it is not possible to block an UNKNOWN NUMBER.

I just got off the phone with Charles and Steve now, I spent an hour with the bastards. They are expecting me to call back because I was having “internet issues” .
As an alternate method of payment they wanted gift cards!
I told them I would call them back and that I might use ‘my other phone’ so maybe they keep this line open.

2 Likes

Ha! One hour ain’t nothin’ to sneeze at, @Sol ! Drat, I cannot get through using my TextNow number OR my Unknown Number VOIP.

2 Likes

Aww thanks!
I will see if they will answer in a bit.

Got their IP: Location Dehradun, Uttarkhand, India

1 Like