Autistic Children PAC scam

Scam Number: 7652808241
Domain Used:
Extra Info: American Coalition for Autistic Children PAC charity scam that cold called me asked me to donate 50 bucks. I’m on the spectrum and have never heard of them.

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE84c491a20db51b756c3db654377b9738.mp3

Transcript: Hi there this is Diane from the American Coalition for autistic children Pac I’m calling to remind everyone that we are kicking off our fundraising drive we’re supporting the efforts of law makers to continue to fight for autism research and children with Down syndrome and special needs no if we were to send out a support envelope can we count on you to return a one time donation for the Dr are you there Ok goodbye.

After some digging, I found that the PAC you mentioned was just another name for the American Alliance for Disabled Children PAC.

Registered via GoDaddy on May 14, 2019 (Updated July 14, 2019) - Whois americandisabledchildren.org

Associated Phone Number - (708) 428-6427

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Physical Address - American Alliance For Disabled Children PAC, 15255 South 94th Avenue, Fifth Floor, Orland Park, Illinois 60462

DISCLAIMER: As someone who was diagnosed on the autism spectrum with PDDNOS at the age of 3, I am severely offended by this type of scam in particular.

1 Like

Pardon the thread necromancy here, but this thread and Boda’s video (which I haven’t been able to watch yet) were among the top results when I Googled the organization name.
Got a call on my cell phone Friday, but missed it, from (844) 499-1659. I saw Robokiller and NomoRobo results for it over the weekend, and called that number this afternoon. I got the same results as reported above. I think “Diane” is an AI, but the next voice I talked to might have been human, I told her I’d donate $30, and gave her a fake name and address to send the envelope to. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out there’s no Trollstein, Michigan, or that whatever ZIP Code I used doesn’t match.
Note to OfclyGoodenough: As always, great work you did, digging up more info on them.
Should I create a new post with the toll-free number, or stick with this thread?

If it’s the same scammer, it’s best to stick with the same thread.

Okay, thanks. My laptop was having a bad case of the laggies, but I managed to listen to most of Boda’s video, and I’m convinced it’s the same scammers. As usual, Elma showed them no mercy. I’d like to see those cheeseballs lose their tax exemption, and any gimmes they get under the TCPA, too.
I was in the process of making a Facebook post to warn friens about the scam when I had to reboot the laptop, but now I’m back in action.

Thank goodness I found this thread when I did. I was actually on the phone with this “PAC” to donate $30. They were saying they take the major credit cards and debit when I decided to Google and saw this. Blocked that number — came from a relatively local area code (likely spoofed to make me pick up).

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: many thanks :pray:t2: :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes