auditor in the bank

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: (no subject)
Body: I am re-sending you the previous email I sent to you earlier.

Mr. Kevin Bankston is my name as an auditor in the bank; I am contacting you to help me stand as the next of kin to a late customer inheritance fund deposited in our bank branch. I personally handle transactions with the late customer who finally passed away 3 years ago on April 21, 2020. The client’s funds will be transferred into your account from our bank online transfer to you as a foreign partnership investor. The huge sum of $9.6 million is ready to be transferred to you for us to split 50/50 between us. Reply back for more information.

Before his death, my client had his businesses including Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Petroleum, Water, Chemicals and was the biggest contractor at Togo Energy Division. He has nine million, six hundred thousand US dollars ($9,600,000.00) in a fixed account at the bank with no family inheriting the amount deposited. As an auditor in the bank, I am writing to seek your approval to introduce you as a foreign partnership investor to step in as the next of kin to the customer’s deposited fund.

This is a legit deal, if you are interested, message me.

You need to understand that in the banking industry opportunities like these are common but unheard of. People deposit their money in banks and some of these accounts are dormant, so when those people die, what do you think happens to this money when no one comes to claim their claims? Well, this is one of the many ways good free money was made within and among bankers all over the world. If it is possible for me to carry the deal alone. I will officially do it fast without contacting you. I need your help as a foreigner partner in this business.

Normally, when something like this happens in the bank, management is informed. Management can only wait a few years for a next of kin to come forward without publishing or going public because false claimants must definitely come forward. Therefore, it is not published, and the bank only waits for the real heir to present him or herself, since the availability of said funds is expected to be claim, the bank gives a few years for this and if no claimant comes forward, the Administration sends the money to the Debt Conversion Department and the account is closed.

Now the question is, who runs the Debt Conversion Department and who is the Administration? The answer is simple, the Government’s Central Bank. This main unit confiscates all unclaimed funds. They are individuals and these funds are shared by the board directors and no one asks questions, period. In fact, these issues are not even discussed outside of board meetings.

And please note that the bank will not ask any questions based on the family lineage of the depositor, but will approve the funds based on documented evidence and bank information of the deceased that has to come from me and my follow colleague from the office, so you must follow my guidance and directives to enable us to achieve this transaction.

Therefore, any document or information that the bank may request from you to approve the inheritance fund must be provided by me, since I know that you do not have any of the paperwork asked.

Your role in the deal will be simple. You will be asked to introduce yourself as the next of kin for this fund while I will provide you with all the details, information and documents that the bank may require in order for the funds to be approved on your behalf.

Please take note of this message:

1. That you will not deceive/betray me at the end, all my hope depends on you, it took me time to start this consultation with you based on this transaction and as such, I will not want anything to jeopardize the success of this project.

2. That you will treat this transaction with the utmost maturity and confidentiality without the participation of any third party considering the nature of the project and the amount involved. This will guarantee us total security during and after the transaction. That you will participate in this transaction without any delay but with respect. After concluding this transaction, both of us will share the inheritance at 50%/50% each

I wait to hear from you for the way forward.

Kindly provide me with these details of yours to enable me proceed on immediately with an application letter which you are going to submit to the bank.

Full Name…
Your full home address…
Occupation…
Date of birth…
Telephone number…

As soon as the fund is approved and transferred to you I will start to process my visa immediately to meet you in your country.

I look forward to receiving your reply for the way forward.

Sincerely

Mr. Kevin Bankston