AT&T DIRECTV Scam Number

Scam Number: 888-702-0896
Extra Info: Yesterday, I got a robocall claiming to be from AT&T DIRECTV claiming that my existing account (which I do not have, as I am not an AT&T DIRECTV customer) was qualified for a 50% discount, and to call this number. I did not call, as I do not want my cell phone number to be on any spam lists. However, since I have gotten this same type of call before with different phone numbers, I believe that this is a scam phone number.
Edit 1 (1/19/2022): I just got another robocall. Same message, but with a different phone number. I have replaced the old number with the new one.

3 Likes

Yes this is a scam number and actions are being taken on it now

1 Like

Thank you for confirming my suspicions! I have gotten this same call three times since November.

When u get scammed and money is lost… thats when you report it. All these robo calls are from all over the world bate to call them. Do not call anyone you dont know.
I installed automatic robocall blocker on my phone and since then nobody called again.

1 Like

I don’t have any of those robocall blockers on my phone, but my carrier does show the caller ID of them as “Scam Likely.” Whenever this happens, I just let it go to voicemail. In this case, they left a voicemail telling me to call the number.

they getting smarter lol

1 Like

Just not smart enough not to call people who aren’t AT&T or DIRECTV customers!

1 Like