AT&T/DirecTV - (860) 516-1150

"Hello? Hi, good day. I’m speaking to Eric. Great. How are you today, Eric? Good to you, sir. My name is Christopher. I’m calling you from high speed options. You regarding a callback requirement? Yeah, we’re calling regarding a I am calling regarding a callback request you had created. Yeah. It’s for your Internet and cable services, Mr. Rosner. Yeah, so basically, we want to assist you get something better and something least expensive. Right. So that’s why we’re calling you today. Just before we continue, can I ask for a good callback number in case we need to call you back or if this call gets disconnected? Do you have a good callback number, sir? In case we get disconnected? Take your time. You do? Okay, perfect.

Scammers claim to do business from Atlanta, Georgia as Homelink, but are associated with 16 major Internet providers like Spectrum, AT&T or Xfinity.

3 Likes

860-516-1150 Lower your speakers or headphones before you listen. Friday 7-21-23 11:11AM EST

2 Likes

Not sure this was a scam call center. The lady I spoke to was completely professional, very nice, and not pushy at all.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. Immediate answer and hang up.

1 Like

I’ll upload what I recorded to veedio and send it to you in a DM

1 Like

Nevermind, I forgot to hit record damnit!!!

2 Likes

Oops!

2 Likes