Are Sinch numbers worth sharing?

Hi. I’m a current target of a million robo calls, and I found my way here. I’d like to be useful and share all of the text/robocall numbers I get. The tutorial was very useful and the first robocall number I searched is a Sinch number. Are those types of numbers worth sharing, since they may not go back to the original caller? Happy to share, but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome!

They are worth sharing.
Keep in mind, as it stands - INTELIQUENT (SINCH) harbors/allows scammers on their network as this brings them a ton of money. They ignore reports and make up rubbish… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sinch is the worst telecom company ever! I totally agree, they allow scammers, they only care about profit.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a whole list for now - all robocalls. Should I make one big post and then post them individually going forward? I don’t mind doing all of individually (there are a bunch and I don’t want to be spammy). I don’t recall what was said by now. It looks like I should post them under scam and tag them as robocalls, right?

1 Like

Yes, please do! Include as much info as you can, any call recordings - voicemails etc, would very helpful.

Yes!

1 Like