Are Jim Browning's Methods Ethical?

@ATOhelpline#151517 I thought there was a modded version of teamviewer. There was a youtube version of it, not from Jim.

@Evanspy1#148202

Gday mate , I had a “live one” log in with me to my (our) fine financial institution recently ,he realised i was playing him as i could not give him the account number of my personal … Could you somehow add account numbers

Thanks

Legally it might be wrong. In some cases the scammer’s activity might even be seen as legit. It might be a legit service… just a very very bad service. Either way, fraud or not,it’s not his place, as a civilian, to do offensive police work. it’s hacking and stealing just like any other hacking and stealing, In his case… and I still speaking legally… publicing it,might even making it seen as doing it for his own profit.

BUT whatever they are doing, they are doing it with fraud in their mind… and whatever he’s doing, he’s doing it to fight something that’s illegal. Everyone knows it. We’ve all seen that even the police (who might arrest someone going too far with "self defense), welcomes his assistance. I guess that says it all…

@Connor#149909 yes i think we heard about that one … Hmm

ih

@PikaPikaGamer#146994

Hey, it’s a fellow Pika!

Anyways, I think that although the scammers could be trapped, it’s their fault in the first place. If the information is used for good, even though the methods are bad, I think that’s called “Chaotic Good”. And Chaotic Good is still a Good Alignment, right?

It’s what Ash would do.

Stay safe bro!!

Ok, I’m going to clarify something, because clearly, it somehow wasn’t expressed in the original post.

I. Am. NOT. Defending. Anybody.

What I thought, would be a simple interesting discussion, turned into, a firestorm and a bunch of people, calling me terrible, for even thinking that I could say what he's doing is wrong, and scammers have ethics, and yada-yada-yada, When I NEVER said ANYTHING of the sort.

I was simply asking, do you think that is right to do something illegal to stop someone from doing something illegal, some people would say "No." While others would say "Yes." I wanted to know, what percentage of the community thought which.

I find it really hurtful that I would be accused, of being buddy-buddy with a bunch of losers from across the world. I'M NOT. And I hope that is now OFFICIALLY clear.

@PikaPikaGamer#146994 I’m really curious to know what the “****” method is

yes it seems some people here jump to conclusions, You must keep in mind, a lot of contributors on this forum are not exactly mature … how can i say ahhh , quick to jump on someone ,

I thought it was a geniune debate that has merits both ways ,but who am I to judge ?

@mohammed123#154504 I wrote it a while go, but the mods censored it, it’s Nanocore.

I also found it interesting to read. It can be seen from many directions. Some focus on the taking down the scammers… some focus on decimate the business. Some breaking it down in pieces, what’s wrong and what’s right… while some just wrapping it all up in a “giving back” bag. Either way, whichever way a person look at it, I don’t think there’s a reason to jump on eachother because of differing opinions. Everyone has his own way of thinking and for that I think we should be thankful. Discussing would be boring if we all thought the same way…