(April's Fools) New paid membership options + NFT

Hey guys,

after careful consideration @thunder, @Lecter and the rest of the staff decided to make the following changes. From today onwards, we will switch to a paid forum model. We will offer two types of paid memberships:

• Basic membership ($5 per month): grants you the right to use the forum and post 3 scammer numbers per day. Every other thread will be $0.50 per thread. We will count the amount and charge you at the end of the month. Perks are a basic membership badge next to your name.
    Badge: :orange_circle:

• Premium membership ($10 per month): you are our valued premium member and thus you can post unlimited scammer numbers. You will have bragging rights and can vote-ban one user per month. Also, you will get a special premium diamond badge next to your name.
    Badge: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

As a special welcome bonus, the first 10 Premium members will get an exclusive NFT that you can mint yourself. Feel free to send in suggestions about the NFT design as we haven’t decided on it yet.

I hope you like this change, even if not, it has to be done.
All the best!

-NeeP

8 Likes

:joy: lmao this is hilarious

2 Likes

:wink:
Maybe we should create an OnlyFans account as well?

4 Likes

What date is today? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@drwat good catch :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::clap:t3::clap:t3:
I also feel that the moderators need additional tools to deal some folks on the forum (we all know who they are) I think all moderators should be armed with a Will Smith slap emoji.

5 Likes

I’m no fool! April or no April!!

3 Likes

Great idea! I just made an OnlyFans page to help me pay for the new fees. Here is a sneak peek at my OnlyFans

6 Likes

@MajorLeeAwesome damn, I literally sit here laughing :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

But… is the NFT for real??? :wink:

3 Likes

April fools​:joy:… Riiiight? :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, yeah :joy:

1 Like

Whats NFT?

1 Like

A computer image that the blockchain proves you “own”