Apple Security Warning Scam

Scammers Usually put you on hold for a few seonds

5 Likes

877-824-3124 Thursday 8-3-23 3:37PM EST

3 Likes

So I was talking with these guys and i found out that they do 2 things, one they use 2 different websites.
The first website is they send you to logmein rescue and have you download it and try to connect to your system for permanent access, if you decline the firewall access when they go to connect they’ll have you go to www.helpme13.com that website has 3 different applications on it “technician 1” is anydesk, “technician 2” is ultraviewer which they tried to have me use and then the “technician 3” is the zoho website. after i told him i had anydesk downloaded they wanted me to pay to have the computer fixed and was going to have me use a debit card, i said i didnt have one and he said we could do a money order which i said was okay but i dont think he heard me and hung up on me

4 Likes

Yep, that’s the nature of the beast. And even their connection scam websites are creepy to say the least. Just look at this shit! Gives me the creeps.

1 Like

‪(877) 824-3124‬ still active, 9:10am EST. they seek download of software - support.me with “one time code” 485119. One said “you are on a recorded line, do you want me to sue you?” LOL. Idiots. These guys have been active for days, time to take them down. They don’t seem to block numbers or anon calls.

2 Likes

877-824-3124 Friday 8-4-23 9:16AM EST

2 Likes

Down they go

3 Likes