Anyone want to work with me?

Hello,
I’m a scambaiter and I believe that I know alot about scambaiting…
Does anyone want to work togother? Thanks
Add me on Discord : (Content Deleted)

8 Likes

I’m always looking for another partner in abusing and destroying scammers

7 Likes

Sure I would love to learn how to scambait better I love making their lives hell

4 Likes

I’m also looking for someone to work with.

6 Likes

I’m looking to Work with Scam Baitors . I got new , Active email addresses

4 Likes

Welcome! @jarbar

3 Likes

I got current , Active email of gift card // money transfer Scammers . looking for some one to Partner Up with n Blast these :clown_face:s

4 Likes

I’ve done this a few times over the years but never with anyone. My last scammer tried to honeypot me for over a month.

3 Likes

discord @ anar#9842

2 Likes

Been learning a lot on my own but I’d love to meet and work with some other ppl.

4 Likes

My discord jarbar#3390 if anyone wants to add me.

2 Likes

SugarFoxtrot#4831 Is my discord

2 Likes

I’m interested I’m new and would like to learn my discord is Fuchs#7994

1 Like

[email protected]

email or hang outs - - but please if U contact me via hangouts // Google Chat , state that you are a Member of this Site , or else i’ll scam Bait you by ** default :laughing:

3 Likes

I will be happy to partner up. I got loads of Active Scammer emails and whatsApp numbers my email [email protected]
LINE id: aandy-a

Yes sure… I will love to do that, also l will shape my skills to do a better bait for the Rats… Count me on…

If anyone wants to post their scam baits on youtube hmu its scam adams. ill do all the video/audio editing for anyone who sends me their videos on scam baiting (if they’re good/funny).

I’d love to work with others. Reach out to me at [email protected], or on Discord (however I RARELY get in to Discord).
S.S…