Another Amtrak reservations

This very old Chime number has switched scripts today to Amtrak train reservations
There was a lot of toll free numbers doing this scam last year and it seems to be making an unwelcome resurgence to the top 40 cockhead countdown

Completely legitimate businesses of course, just extremely misunderstood. :shushing_face:

8559872424 Amtrak reservations was Chime support

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I thought I was the only one who used that ‘cockhead’ term.

1 Like

Nope
That is a mandatory proficiency level word to graduate third grade here.
:rofl:

1 Like

I must give the UK credit for it as I learned it from an English friend many, many years back…and it just stuck with me as a great explanatory pronoun.

800TollFreeNow line, I asked if this was the Polar Express before transferring the call to the Santabot

1 Like

I rarely bother lowering my standards to speak to these unintelligent lying shits, but I did book several train tickets from New York To Honolulu last year.

One of them had a stop and train change in Washington DC and the other was via Chicago, IL, then express all the way to Grand Central station in Honolulu, with very reasonable prices considering the distances :thinking:

I hear Joey baby finished that track across the Atlantic, which had absolutely no bearing on the Hawaii line, but will come in handy as a connector to Cuba international train station.

1 Like

Either down or rejecting VOIP/Textnow numbers

Still active, rejecting VoIP calls.

1 Like

1 Like