Amtrak train & bus travel reservations 808-435-2136 / 808-649-5544

Now with added kayak, paddleboard & luxury yacht sales and rentals!!

Now you are all excited…I can tell these things from the vibes. :dizzy_face:

It’s high time I listed these bozos who my search dialers first crashed into way back on Friday, 10 June 2022 when they were just a number pretending to be Amtrak.
I really must share these numbers & not be greedy, keeping this little known national US entity since its inception in 1971 to myself after all these years.
These days they’ve embraced the 21st century and have shiny websites of fuck all substance to speak of filled with absolute bollocks. :shushing_face:

Way back then I discovered these complete clowns, I used to waste my time and killed billions of brain cells speaking to these low life specimens. These idiots were the very first of many Amtrak scammers since, who were successfully able to book me a ticket from New York to Honolulu, with a stopover via Washington DC. As well as an option the next day to travel to the same destination with a stopover via Chicago.
A truly magnificent journey through breathtaking countryside, before finishing the journey in the little known engineering marvel known as the Pacific Ocean Tunnel (POT).
I highly recommend this train journey as the greatest of all the famous train journeys in the world. In my opinion they’re even better than the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, through England, France, Switzerland and Italy, the Trans Siberian railway journey, or the Ghan through central outback Australia from Adelaide in South Australia, to Darwin in the Northern Territory.

p.s. I chose Honolulu as a destination as they clearly have 808 Hawaii area code numbers and very few scamtards even realize where Hawaii is.
They choose this area code as a miskeyed toll free number along with the usual 858 area code toll free prefix :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Give them a call for all your not likely travel destination bookings. :+1:

This first number is mostly always active but the second one (with the same fake business address) website is even better with template sections which still have the stock writing on them and apparently they have even branched out from the traditional modes of travel reservations to offer kayak and paddleboard rentals as well as the unusual yacht sales and rentals.
Now that is going above and beyond what most life loser travel reservations companies who have been in business for decades have to offer their customers.
Genius!!

8084352136 Amtrak train reservations

https://www.globaltravellercenter.com/

(not answering right now but they usually are)
8086495544 Amtrak train reservations

2 Likes

first number is active as of now.

3 Likes

(808) 649-5544 long hold music

1 Like

808 435 2136 Pussies are refusing to pickup play scam with me even after waiting for them to pickup, I even left them a message ordering them to pickup play scam with me yet they are not listening to my instructions, someone needs to get them reported to the fcc or ftcc. I will continue until I let one of them know they are to play scam with me when I want to play scam…

still answering, played along with the scam and asked me for my

• zip code (used a fake one)
  • full name (used a fake one)
  • billing address (used a fake one)
  • cc number (used a fake one)

dont think this ones going out any time soon lol

is anybody in here giving this guy love yet to this guy

I mean harass the hell out of him