Americanexpress.com/confirmcard

To activate your american express/confirm card visit americanexpress.com/confirmcard and follow the activation process.
americanexpress.com/confirmcard
<a americanexpress.com/confirmcard

To activate your americanexpress.com/confirmcard visit american express/confirm card and follow the activation process.
american express/confirm card
<a american express/confirm card

To activate your american express confirm card visit american express confirm card and follow the activation process.
american express confirm card
<a american express confirm card

To activate your m.amex confirmation visit m.amex confirmation and follow the activation process.
m.amex confirmation
<a m.amex confirmation

To activate your americanexpress.com confirm card visit americanexpress.com confirm card and follow the activation process.
americanexpress.com confirm card
<a americanexpress.com confirm card

To activate your americanexpress/confirmcard visit americanexpress/confirmcard and follow the activation process.
americanexpress/confirmcard
<a americanexpress/confirmcard

To activate your american express.com/confirmcard visit american express.com/confirmcard and follow the activation process.
american express.com/confirmcard
<a american express.com/confirmcard

To activate your americanexpress.com/confirmcard login visit americanexpress.com/confirmcard login and follow the activation process.
americanexpress.com/confirmcard login
<a americanexpress.com/confirmcard login

1 Like

@R11R Had me scratching my head too. Thought maybe I had 1 too many gin/tonics last night.

I checked on URLscan.io and virustotal
The sites and links come back clean not sure where the scam is or any phishing ect it all seems genuine to me

They most likely will edit the website later with the actual scam numbers and this is just a bot posting it on random forms to boost viewers.

Abit of spoofing and harvesting info

Could be some SEO boosting for begainguidee.com. It currently links to the legit american express website but they might have plans to redirect to a phishing website later.

Possible or could be man in middle unless fully investigated you probly wouldn’t find out