Amazon sewer rats (877) 415-0588

Scam Number: (877) 415-0588
Additional information about this scam:
Even if you get a recording that sounds like the number is disconnected, just hold on and they’ll pick up. Very rude, vile and racist. Surprise surprise. Scammers are, without exception, the most racist people I’ve ever encountered.

4 Likes

877-415-0588 Guy Answered. Friday 9-23-22 1:31PM

1 Like

Yes, disgustingly vile and racist more often than not.

2 Likes

Call back (805) 472-8046

1 Like

Called and answered 1:35 Friday 9/23. Wants me to go o
To App Store. Kept asking him what store back and forth for 5 min

1 Like

They just love to call me the N word and other anti-black slurs. You know my voice, Sol. It’s on the deep side and I have this heavy NYC accent, so they quit often assume that I’m black.
I can tolerate lots of things, but racism is not one of them.

4 Likes

Oh, I am so racist right back!

3 Likes

I’d love to drop them off on 96th St upper east side – Wonder how much smack they’d be talking there. Expected life span would be aprox 71/2 minutes.

1 Like

Ugh… Tim, yes, your beautiful deep voice is very unique and distinct and it is disgusting how so many of these asshats can so easily utter that trash!!

They can get SUPER trashy with me as well, when I use my “Margarita” persona (she is a very innocent Latina who has a very thick accent) they call me many disgusting names either. They say I need to ‘learn English’ (ironic :thinking:), I need to go back to my country, etc, etc!

1 Like

I can’t post what I said to him on the forum. If I got flagged for the heinous crime of saying “The return of Lenny” I shudder to even imagine the consequences! Public flogging? Having to run a 50-yard dash… With scissors!?
Having to spend a night with a clown, two circus monkeys and a pair of jumper cables?
Being locked in a room for 3 hours with an insurance salesman? :grimacing:

1 Like

Well it could be worse. You could spend the night with a dwarf, a horse and a tomato.
I probably say worse things that you do! My father was a sailor.

1 Like

Callback for Jeff: (651) 401-5860

scam0923c

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: and he actually was!!
I think you staff members should implement an additional punishment. Members who go too far, if they wish to get back on the forum, should have to post a video of them washing their mouth out with soap. I think that’s reasonable :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Fells Naptha.

I think this one is dead now… Rings a few times then call drops. Tried from various numbers.

1 Like