Amazon scammers (833) 469-3774 "charges"

Scam Number: (833) 469-3774
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Founf on phonespam, there is a texting campaign with fake alerts about a purchase. I gave the following details: item: KRUPS XP1500 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination, amount: 449.99, order id: 4773964

Callback with “Mike” (206) 333-5673

MIGHT BE A POSSIBLE SSA

3 Likes

I’m on phone. Guy answered as online suppoat. I asked his name. He answered as [some name I could not understand] at Amazon. I asked him to repeat his name and he spelled it out for me as P A U L. (The name Paul is not a particularly difficult name to pronounce I would think, but obviously for “Paul” it is difficult for him to enunciate.)

I gave him the order id 4773964 and he asked if he could put me on hold for a minute.

I am waitin’ on hold now … :+1:

3 Likes

I called and got a woman that sounded like her mouth was full of marbles. I told her that I couldn’t hear her well and that I couldn’t understand her. She hung up and blocked my number.

2 Likes

Asking for blocking cards!!
I really thought their script would lead to SSA, they did mention there is an investagation, someone stole my ID, someone’s creating bank accounts, blah. I really was hoping LOL

3 Likes

I on phone still
Paul says I been hacked … I asked for what product the order id 4773964 was and the dollar amount of the order, but he said when he came back that he could see on his side that I have been hacked. I am on hold again since he said that he is connecting me to his supervisor

2 Likes