Amazon Scam

Scam Number: +1 ‪(870) 624-1480‬
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

I edited and inserted the number that was in the body of the text. Never post the number that texted you as it’s usually spoofed as this one was. And, please verify numbers before posting.
TY.

I usually do but this one was forwarded to me from another person so I just through it up quick. Plus I always call and disrupt both numbers with scams like these. Even if it’s spoofed :joy:

But, if it’s spoofed and belongs to some innocent soul, we don’t want to harass them as they did nothing wrong. And that is how others have got themselves into hot water.

1 Like

If they can’t get in trouble for scamming me, I shouldn’t be able to get in trouble for simple call back, now if the person happens to be an innocent bystander, then I don’t continue to call back. Anybody who does that that’s just harassment, but if I’m literally convinced that it’s a scam, I shouldn’t be able to get in trouble. It’s not like Phone calls hurt people. Lol

I guess a scammer spoofed my number and this guy called me raging!!! I got glassed! I prolly deserve it.

1 Like

If you think not, then peruse this thread again ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested . I contract to a gov agency for cyber security and let me be concise: the alphabet group that took down SB can run down any burner # you use to harass innocent folks if they complain and turn your life upside down—TRUST ME ON THAT!

I’d have loved to hear that conversation Tags! :joy:

Yes, I know like I said if you Know that they are an innocent person then obviously you can get caught. But if I don’t know that or it was never stated that they weren’t a scammer then how am I supposed to know? That’s what I’m saying.

Respectfully, that onus is on you! How would you like your Mother to get about 87 harassing calls because some asswipe negligently posted her number that some scammer spoofed? Rhetorical. I’ve called legitimate business’s that were spoofed, alerted them to it, then helped them alleviate the issue. It’s very easy to run down a number and carrier, even without the software tools I have and then delineate it’s validity!

Same here lol. I do it all the time. But I was talking about people replying directly to the text not getting the number via the post. I didn’t mean to post that number, like I said it was forwarded to me like that.