Amazon Scam Saved Window

Scammer’s Number: ‪(805) 316-1757‬
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Interesting session this morning

This is a variation on the Amazon scam. They take you to www.Amazon74.ulcraft.com where they have all sorts of links to remote access software and eventually the cancellation form.

This time they got me to fill out the form (I’m Ulysses S Grant - they never get it) and I put in 1499. They insisted I add the .00 at the end. Having a guess at what might be coming I took a screen shot of the form before clicking on submit. After submit it comes up with a refund of $14990.00. I get very excited and refuse to give them any money bank. They, of course, want me to log into my bank to check the balance. I pretend to connect on my tablet, insisting my bank will only let people log in via a tablet which they give us. I tell them I got the refund, yippee. (That should have been their first clue they were being messed with - they didn’t get it). They continued to insist I had to log into my bank with the computer but I insist I don’t know the username. The VM I’m using is a Linux distro that closely resembles Windows 10 and it’s always fun to watch them try to do things that just won’t work. They had loaded up more than 20 instances of Anydesk causing my VM to crash so in desperation they called me back and I let them get connected again with TeamViewer. They tried repeatedly to get me to connect to my bank and finally it devolved into the usual MF this MF that. I asked the guy why he didn’t catch on immediately when I said I had gotten the money in my account since they knew they had sent nothing and the original charge was fraudulent, too. But they just hung up at that point. Fun was had by me.

6 Likes

I wonder what it takes to set up a fake bank page like Kitboga and Pierogi do. When they ask me to log in to my bank I start by saying that I’m using my phone and then I log out of the Virtual Desk and then log in to my bank. I also love getting in conversations when it comes to gift cards (ie what do I tell them? Why can’t I say I’m on the phone with tech support? How do I redeem the cards?) etc

1 Like

Also I called the number and got that the TextNow subscriber is not available.

@JBCizzle, here is a URL that I came across for fake bank. I have not used it myself and therefore I cannot vouch for it. It was inspired by Kitboga according to the creator but it is not truly affiliated with Kitboga or sanctioned/approved by Kitboga. Just in case you are interested, here is the URL.

Fake bank website for wasting scammers’ patience

From URL bankboga | fake banking website based on Kitboga 's fake L | Web Site library … Here is some info, though again I cannot vouch for it personally:

SUPPORT

• bankboga has a low active ecosystem.
  • It has 5 star(s) with 17 fork(s).
  • It had no major release in the last 12 months.
  • It has a neutral sentiment in the developer community.

QUALITY

• bankboga has no issues reported.

SECURITY

• bankboga has no vulnerabilities reported, and its dependent libraries have no vulnerabilities reported.

LICENSE

• bankboga is licensed under the MIT License. This license is Permissive.
  • Permissive licenses have the least restrictions, and you can use them in most projects.
2 Likes

There is s very smart programmer who has fake bank, Amazon, gas station etc. Get in touch with @Harvey35178773 in twitter for more info

Take a look at this simulated bank site:

NGPF-BankSimulator

You create an account, log in when you want and then can play around. Bank of America has a simulated site also in which you can edit the html and then save to use as you wish.

1 Like

I’ve been sent to these hosted sites a lot in the last few days, they are tough to report to their host. The only ones that usually shut them down quickly are weebly. It is frustrating to deal with anyone else, they all pass the buck to somebody else and in the meantime the hosted sites stay up!

1 Like

Ulysses S Grant LMFAO

I have a video (Defender Firewall scam Part 2 - YouTube) of me filling out the form - it’s in two parts. You’ll notice Grant’s email address is [email protected], a French expletive (translation you go fuck yourself). The address is the real address of the Grant home in Galena IL. It was a lot of fun.

1 Like

JB, I have two offering for fake banks but they do cost a little… one is a copy of Cyrprus Credit Union… I only require membership of my YouTube channel or a Twitch Tier 1 subscription (about $5 per month)… then there is a kick butt plugin called Responder Utilities. It’s costs $75 one time charge, for a limited time… I did not write this nor am I benefiting from people buying it, but the author will be able to further improve it if people purchase this amazing plugin.

It has fake Bank of America, fake Amazon purchase, Fake Target Redeem, Fake Google Play redeem, and Bitcoin wallet. Soon it will have (no charge to existing purchases) Fake Paypal and more Fake Amazon features.

You can see it in action on my YouTube and Twitch channels.

Live Stream Schedule:

Twitch: Mon-Thur @ 6:00pm EST
YouTube: Fridays at 6:00PM EST

–Ray

2 Likes

Their Main phone line is 1800-550-7301, 1800-701-0329, they got me buy 1000 $ apple card then they left my computer they put syskey on my friends computer. please help me stop these numbers #admin and support members these are old snake…!

1 Like

9/10 17:05 Numbers no longer in service