Amazon scam 2073674930

Fake $499 Macbook order

@drwat#190987 The number “4930” has been reported. Thank you so much.

@drwat#190987 @MonsterFlooder#190989 I got the National Pain Relief Center. There is no such website. Tried to sell me CBD. I called back and it was the Men’s Vitality Center. Cannot decide what scam they are running. Third time it was just Hello.

I got mans virility warehouse :joy:… I said wait what??

@JusticeinTexas#190993 There could be many variables happening.

The scammer(s) call center is forwarding calls

If that number became unavailable someone could of bought the number.

There could be a chance you dialed the number wrong.

• -

The number "4930" seems like it is a legit number now. When you call a scammer they usually do not act professional when they pick up the phone, sometimes you can hear them put the headset on or other scammers in the background yelling.

• -

Whilst calling this number you have to think to yourself " Hmmmm.... would a legit business operate like this."
    What I mean is when I called the number I got a DMTF, which is fairly normal. As I was going on about with my call the phone system they used introduced their business. There was also another "robot" voice saying my phone call was going to be connected and wait patiently.

• -

Sometimes a scammer will transfer you in under 2 seconds. E.G.... " One moment please I will transfer this call." then next thing you know you are already "connected." This is not the case because there is no way to connect that quick, and 6/10 you can hear them breathe in the microphone.

• -

There are other ways to find out if a number is iffy. You can look up nomorobo, 800 notes, Google, and other various scam baiting sites.

• -

In my conclusion I believe this number is legit... although it would not hurt to call this number back now and then to see if it has " Changed" Most likely they are forwarding that number to a legit business to "Park" the number.

• @Draco#191005

I just tell them I am transgender had they have to call me he. HOW DARE YOU ASSUME MY GENDER!!!!

@MonsterFlooder#191007 With all due respect, I am quite aware how scamming works since I have been scambaiting for 11 years, bless your heart. I appreciate the time you took to write the post. Perhaps you should post it in General Discussions for newbies to read.

@JusticeinTexas#191017 I apologize if I was out or order in any way. I just like to help people, it makes me feel really good that I can help people that really need help in this time of need. I take great pride in what I do and I will not stop until every single scammer is gone. We have volunteers from all over the world, and we flood…we report urls… and popups and of course their number. There is no problem explaining all of that, if anyone has any questions regarding what I do just add me on Discord and we will have fun together. ( This goes for anyone that wants to add me by the way, ------ also please note I only got 1 Discord. )

If there is a high demand on what I do, guides, or anything of that matter then I will create a post regarding everything.

*Disappears in the shadows and roars *

I have since forced them to take their number down. Stupid B0tch Indians

@MonsterFlooder#191018 Hey, no problem. We are all in this together for the same purpose. My Discord is JusticeinTexas#8732 if you want to friend me on TLS. No hard feelings at all. I meant it about posting in General Discussion under Ideas if you want to help newbies learn. That would be great.

@drwat#190987 doc😂855 205 2072 but quick to hang up

@drwat#190987 keep calling it if one ring …

FYI 2073674930 - “number not in service”