Amazon Scam >> +1(860) 249-8928

Scam Number: +1(860) 249-8928
Domain Used: Bricks MyTV Restoration -
Extra Info: Amazon Scam

1 Like

They are scamming with new number now : 1-860-249-8928

Lets irritate them

1 Like

using same number with new URL : https://www.masonryrestoration.online/contact-us

Lets prank

1 Like

They have blanked their contact form :frowning:

They are live again.

Lets trouble them.

Went to voicemail: ā€œThanks for calling physical therapy center in (some place I forgot)ā€

Tf?

Edit: I just told them via voicemail that their number has somehow ended up intertwined in a scam and that they need to look into it. Whatever.

Also, both URLs are live and both are pointing to the physical therapy center #.

they are live again

abusing me for calling again and again :smiley:

1 Like

I call and get ā€œThank you for calling physical therapy and sports medicines center in Gilbert. We are sorry we missed your call. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a great day.ā€

Can someone help?

I only wanted to spam ā€œAmong Usā€ into their contact form, but I guess I just DoSed the site somehowā€¦? I sent a message titled ā€œAmong Usā€ every 420 milliseconds and the site has deaded after about 5 seconds. Get better hosting lmao.

Edit: Itā€™s going up and down right now. Sometimes I get this message, so I guess all these contact messages are somehow stored on their serverā€™s diskā€¦? Neat, I guess.

Mouse-over reveals different numbers on masonryrestoration.online/contact-us page.

+1(860) 249-8928 button: 908-777-1525
Click to call now button: 623-252-1478

Mouse-over reveals different numbers on Bricks MyTV Restoration - page.

+1(860) 249-8928 button: 908-827-1212
Click to call now button: 602-529-2215

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™ve called them and Iā€™m on hold or something. Pretending to be an older woman. I think Iā€™m doing a good job voice acting because heā€™s called me ā€œMaā€™amā€ and believed my nonsense.

1 Like

I have to go on a family walk right now so I canā€™t waste their time. At least I wasted a few minutes when I convinced them I forgot my ZIP code.

1 Like

Not sure, but either the scammers put fake numbers or this person is scamming on the side.

Lazuli Healing
Massage Therapy
2024 N 7th St
Phoenix, AZ 85006
[color=red]602-529-2215[/color] ā† (number in the mouse-over in my previous post above)
Lazuli Healing has been registered with the National Provider Identifier database since August 10, 2019 and its NPI number is 1124674718.

Ā© 2022 Vitadox
Source: Lazuli Healing | Massage Therapy in Phoenix, AZ

NPI Number: 1124674718
Organization Name: SOULRISE STUDIOS LLC
Title or Position: OWNER
Authorized Official Name: SHELA YU
Credentials: LMT
Telephone Number: 480-385-9493

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_az/L18243272

Wow, thatā€™s strange. Letā€™s hope they arenā€™t scamming on the side and that the Amazon Prime scammers are just being stupid.

I am at it again. About 2 minutes wasted so far, letā€™s hope I can get to more.