Amazon Refund Scm

Scam Number: (877)-350-3690
Domain Used: [email protected]>
Extra Info:

4 Likes

Welcome to the commuinty! Callback number is 667-290-3290.

2 Likes

Welcome!. :wave:I fixed your # so it’s in copy/paste friendly mode. Takes you to https://refundformlive dot com
Called back from ‪(702) 664-7317‬ – Onvoy

1 Like

When he asked me for a conformation number and I said I accidentally deleted the email he hung up on me.

1 Like

If he wants the conformation number from the email is it A01-41225-21566-AG2

2 Likes

A01-41225-21566-AG2 that’s what I had in my email.

2 Likes

Use this one…Transaction ID: 2S035174V3554

The usual someone hacked my account garbage.

1 Like

They also called me from 843-507-9229

1 Like

They answer for awhile and then they stop but they have come back three times.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had the senior call me back from ‪(702) 664-7317‬ and wants to connect to show me the foreign addresses connected to my pc that are using my amazon. Going on 45 min, but he’s actually pretty intelligent except for the nonsensical bs he’s peddling.

2 Likes

Oh, and I got the usual suck my dick and RIchard got some homesexual references which were pretty nasty. He told him to cut it off and mail it to him.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’ve never met Richard, but I just love him!!

2 Likes

So come visit next time you are in Texas! That item I got yesterday is really awesome, No thumb safety. The safety is built into the back of the grip so it will not go off unless you are gripping it firmly and your finger in on the trigger. It also has a cool tactile thingy on the top that is flat when it is not chambered so you always know. And the sites are just awesome. Check it out on S & W website.

2 Likes

Damn, I want one too! I like that safety idea a lot.

Most definitely will do that MJ.

1 Like

just talked to them had them hooked for 3 hours they used google voice number to send picture of the card they wanted me to get but i sent them a different picture i made in paint called “scamazon” they had a laugh and guy said they are from mumbai odly enough thanked me and left haha most are very aware although the young one i got

@Jhawk TY! Much appreciated

1 Like

also uses a werid domain idk how they got this but its refundformlive.com and it downloads screenconnect then they download anydesk. do with that as you will LOL

@nblack5 Welcome to the community!! Great to have you

Have fun, but don’t rent a Toyota Corolla!!

1 Like