Amazon refund scam

Scam Number: (225)285-2293
Domain Used:
Extra Info:
Returned a missed call from them. Gave fake name and info and after they “founde in their system” they wanted to “transfer me to bank of america”. Ended the call at that point, but typical refund scam.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Kaerf
They’re super triggered :rage: on my first call, he answered the phone “You MFer” :joy::joy:
@Tagow @MehNamesJeff @JusticeinTexas @just68me @LordOfTheRings

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a big place

2 Likes

Thanks for the ping Major! I’ll have to report for duty later, unfortunately I’m unable to call right now.
It’s MATCHDAY Friday reds! Heading out shortly to play a football game. Happy scambaiting friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Carrier Alert! @scamterminator2021 / @MajorLeeAwesome

2 Likes

That’s why I figured I’d tag you and bring in the big guns @LordOfTheRings
I’m hitting them with my humble little flooder and, so far, to no avail. I’m also calling and abusing them with my cell phones.

1 Like

Good luck with your game, my friend!! And I hope you have a great weekend ahead! I’m off Monday and Tuesday too, so a much needed 4-day weekend ahead, for me anyway.

3 Likes

Patriotic rock video premier out at 7PM CT today, my friend

4 Likes

I’m signed up for the notification!! As a patriot, I can’t possibly think of a better song. As a music fan, I’m looking forward to seeing you perform it!
Happy 4th from my home to yours :revolving_hearts:
:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::eagle:

1 Like

These guys don’t know how to block lol

2 Likes

New Delhi,
Amazon, Bank and FTC
foul mouth
http://chirb.it/98BFmE

3 Likes

number’s down

2 Likes

About time!!!

I had the dollar signs racking up fairly quickly hitting them with a LOT of calls

connecting them to themselves for a friendly chat that turns quickly to a not so friendly chat, then a solid rant, then a lot of choding and screaming obscenities. :joy:

5 Likes

My family gets calls from scam numbers quite often. Ill see if i can get them to send more numbers my way in the future.

3 Likes

This was a good one! HUGE call-center and quite vile scammers!

2 Likes

@LordOfTheRings When I know that I’m in way over my head, I call on you, my old friend. You are the nuclear option! :laughing:
I was hitting them with my 6 VoIP lines, three lines on each of my cell phones (12 numbers total) it didn’t seem to phase them. My VoIP lines are automatic, but my cell numbers are not and a bit labor intensive.

1 Like

I can hit harder than most mate but not even close to what I’m listening to in my earphones right now.
That’s the major league with the really big call centres of 70-150 scammers being destroyed and demoralised with consummate ease.
There are plenty of these every day I just hand over for disposal.
I can really upset a big call centre to the point where they start screaming like imbeciles when they answer each other constantly with their opening script line and their fake names.

The best I get is many popup and fake Microsoft numbers that are out there but get put to sleep the second I find them.
around 40-50 a day
Then all the refund places which are the same…just because someone from the scambaiting community doesn’t receive or get given a text, email or robocall, doesn’t mean there’s not hundreds if not thousands out there.
I dispatch between 40 and 80 of those a day as well.
There are many other scams out there which are huge.
Refund/SSA and those scams are amateur hour…the Medicare, student loans and seniors type scams are where the massive money is.
FCC and FTC have said this area alone represents fraud of around 40 billion (yes billion with a “B”) dollars a year in the US alone.
refund scams are small time but super annoying knowing there’s that small chance someone is in the vulnerable stage at that time and they manage to con them.

It’s sad when the culture of a whole country sees this as a well paid career option to steal from westerners because they feel cheated and the world owes them something due to their own inadequacies and failure.
Not while I’m around and people like us here.
I never say a word to them.
After a million calls or so the last thing I want to do is talk to them and waste my time.
It sure doesn’t waste theirs as the call centre rages in the background and still scammers to spare to answer any incoming calls.
When they have no phone to hide behind, they are standing naked and defeated to be laughed and jeered at.
Also they get zero chance to talk to any potential victims.
Just they way I like it. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you my friend!

You too! :slight_smile:

1 Like