Amazon refund scam callback 704-386-3352

Scammer’s Number: spoofed robovasll but valid callback 704-386-3352
Domains Used:
Extra Info: New Delhi IP 213.227.184.134

It is ringing now, Doc I got the voicemail of this TextNow callback number and I left a nasty message.

I called again from my other phone number and left another mocking message!

What did you say in the voicemails? I would love to hear what you said :joy: :rofl: :laughing:

Well …
I have been known to be a tad bit vulgar a teensy weensy bit uncouth now and again

Msg #1: Why aren’t you answering the phone? Why are you so bashful, Benchod! You are so timid and shy! Don’t you want to play with us anymore, you inept, incompetent, low caste, and cowardly criminal? Awwww, are your feelings hurt? Have you not had as much fun today as we have had at your expense? It is called KARMA, you dumbass! You should know something about KARMA since your ancestors invented the concept! KARMA is going to FUCK YOU IN YOUR DIRTY SMELLY ASS!!!

2nd Message: By the way, I still am dry-fucking your mother’s fat and stinky ass for 5 Rupees on G.B. Road in Dehi! What a cheap whore your mother is! Dry-fucking means I do not use lubrication. I like to see your mother’s rectum bleed! I like to see your mother’s sphincter bleed! You were born low caste and you will die low caste. You cannot escape your low caste! You are an untouchable!

Yeah I get a lil’ carried away sometimes

4 Likes

Those messages are hilarious :joy: :laughing: :rofl:

Ha ha SAME except i include fist fucked :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol :rofl: :rofl:

That is awesome XD

Number not working

Just going to note that this isn’t the scammer’s IP, this is the teamviewer server IP address. (PTR: IN-DEL-ANX-R003.teamviewer.com)

1 Like