Amazon Refund Scam - (626) 550-1792

Robocall scam. $799.99 purchase.

2 Likes

Picking up and not talking even after I say hello.

2 Likes

(626) 550-1792 Same Scambitch from the SSA Scam!

3 Likes

Yeah, they were doing that for a while. I think they’re picking up again.

1 Like

I reached Jennifer and it was an Iphone 11. Charged to my WISA. But I do not have a WISA! So get lost, she says.

1 Like

Have not seen you for awhile, my friend!

They’re a lively bunch. Veronica asked me if I like Indian girls and wanted my WhatsApp. :laughing:

1 Like

Yep. Minor login problems. All fixed. Allive and well here and blasting the shit of the Scambitch. Same one from the SSA Scams. We’re working on her mother now!

2 Likes

Amiyra got really upset when I asked her to perform sexual acts on me since I am a lesbian. She started pushing buttons and then swearing. THEN I started on her mother and her hygiene habits or lack of them.

We’re hitting her hard. Asked her about the COVID death count and how many were still not floating down the Ganges yet! She is coming undone fast!

2 Likes

Mentioning that and how they throw their bodies on fires and then in the Ghanges where they wash and drink and pee. Told her I could smell her thru the phone.

They are running out of lumber for the funerals. We’re playing Rollin on the River for them!

1 Like

504- 500-4644 is still an active number. Jackson Cooper charged an Iphone for 579.99 or Gift Cards. No conscience, no guilt, nothing. I asked what kind of man steals from women and he did not care.

2 Likes

Hit him once. Real idiot. Happy Hour time approaching . Out for today. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

They’re still active, and they say they’re Pakistani.

1 Like

Well, they sure can swear in HIndi!

2 Likes

They ALWAYS say they’re Pakistani, because Indians hate Pakistan and want to make them look bad.

1 Like

I get asked to answer my PIN number when I call them :\

UPDATE: 504- 500-4644 - Looks like this idiot is down for good!

4 Likes

When dialing the 504-500-4644 Number I get a busy done after 15 seconds of ringing.

1 Like