3 Likes

Five scammers impersonate real Amazon employees with Indian heritage
Dhruv Malik
Sanjay Ahuja
Lisa Chakroborty
Rohan Roy
Sanjeev Ranagarajan

3 Likes

Oh, wow :flushed: This subhuman POS probably says stuff like that to people’s grandmother’s. Great job of keeping your cool, doc and letting this idiot expose just what a despicable human being he really is.

3 Likes

I hate when they exploit by impersonating Amazon employees of Indian heritage. These scammers are in Ghaziabad, a suburb of New Delhi

3 Likes

Bookmarked

2 Likes

Vulgar disgusting pig he is … 2nd chirb
1st chirb she sounds desperate😂

2 Likes

She is “Lisa Chakroborty” (fake). Chakroborty is a common Bengali last name. She is not even Bengali. she is a Punjabi from Delhi area

3 Likes

Wow, that’s really sad. Not only are you impersonating a large company, but you’re also using an honest person’s name to run a scam.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I just listened to most of it, that’s really disgusting.

2 Likes

Dhruv Malik scammed my son for almost $3000. Shame on him!!! My son just got here in US and busting his ass working to help me and just in an instant he took all the money out of his bank account. I’ll just let our dear Lord take care of you.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry.

Welcome @Valenzuelaluisa!

Make sure he makes a police report and contact his bank immediately. File fraud reports with the bank using the PD report to validate his claim. Get new account numbers and cancel all credit and debit cards associated with the Bank account. File a report with ftc.gov and Ic3.gov. Change all passwords to any accounts used on a device that any remote software was used. Make sure to uninstall any remote software on any device. File fraud on any transactions that were made by the scammer with the financial institution.

1 Like

Indian scammer impersonate Amazon employees of India heritage. In this case Dhruv Malik. Scammers are in Delhi/Noida.
Other names: Rohan Roy, Lisa Chakraborty (married to a Bengali American, Sanjay Ahuja and Sandeep Rangarajan.
Delhi IP 103.127.130.126

1 Like