Amazon rats

They are screaming at me now. I said I don’t speak their gibbersh monkey language and he really lost it.

3 Likes

Lots of choding going on for sure

2 Likes

I am calling them on three different phones at once. I love when they both pick up at the same time and get to talk to each other. I am caller 4 and 6 at the same time. That music though

3 Likes

It looks like they’ve had enough for a while
Chai time!!

2 Likes

I can get really vile from a woman’s persepective and they just cannot take it from me. They are super offended when I say it. After being threatened with rape and murder, I have no mercy. And they really really hate when I mention the British. They are still answering for me.

1 Like

They don’t seem to be able to block numbers. Still answering.

1 Like

Fixed, my friend
@MajorLeeAwesome

2 Likes

Ya stupid old prick @MajorLeeAwesome !!
Wake up or I’ll slap you upside your head :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I was locked out of this thread for some reason :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You archived it, silly person! I had to go in and reverse it from the staff page.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea how or why that happened.

2 Likes

You hit something you should not have. I need to spank you! Here I promote you and you do silly things!
It happens, my friend.

1 Like

Guy answered Victor Frank! Oh memories of SSA scams!

4 Likes

The big gun just got their number entered into it somehow
I wonder how to make it stop?
Oh well looks like they have another bit of downtime and lots of dollar damage while they consider their mistakes in life :rofl:

2 Likes

LoL. I just might enjoy that. :laughing:
My phone was lagging so I may have hit something by accident. This is exactly why they don’t let me anywhere near the launch button

3 Likes

I thought about that after I posted it and said to myself he might just enjoy that but Richard would not approve! He might stick a needle in YOUR eye.

2 Likes